vultron

May 19, 2018
Okay guys let's be real for a moment here in the clothing store that blue dress really isn't any less revealing than the red one and she acts like it's way better XD

vultron

May 19, 2018
Yeah so admittedly I'm not super far into the game just finished the first therapist session but it already looks like being mind controlled into becoming a slut is none optional so I'm opting out since personally I hate being forced down a certain path. lol

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Yeah so admittedly I'm not super far into the game just finished the first therapist session but it already looks like being mind controlled into becoming a slut is none optional so I'm opting out since personally I hate being forced down a certain path. lol
Its been a while since I played from the beginning, but I had the same thoughts back then. I decided, wth. I'm going to play a bit more to see how this turns out since theres nothing else worth playing (and glad I did). The trip to the hypnotist was to help with her nightmares, even though the guy was a creep. It didn't affect Lily's decisions to be more naughty OR nice. It just made her more open/relaxed to certain situations. At least thats what I got out of it.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Its been a while since I played from the beginning, but I had the same thoughts back then. I decided, wth. I'm going to play a bit more to see how this turns out since theres nothing else worth playing (and glad I did). The trip to the hypnotist was to help with her nightmares, even though the guy was a creep. It didn't affect Lily's decisions to be more naughty OR nice. It just made her more open/relaxed to certain situations. At least thats what I got out of it.
Agree. my view to she is also that she is not forced into anything. You the player always have the option of saying no and stay on the loving "wife track" or choose who she should develop sex relationship with and not.

Pinyo Jo

Sep 11, 2018
How To save Lily of The valley On Android???
I have save it ,but when i restart the Game the file is gone

PM me plsss Im love this game

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
How To save Lily of The valley On Android???
I have save it ,but when i restart the Game the file is gone

PM me plsss Im love this game
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage or save/load won't work
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

whoever

Apr 27, 2017
File manager>Android>data
Goto last youll see org.lilyofvalley

I pasted some save files but they never worled
Thank your for your help, but sadly I didn't find that folder anywhere.
Tried searching it and it still won't show up, really weird

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I am very disappointed with this update. It is not about the history because nothing happen that advance in it. It is only as if the patreons have asked per simples scenes with Alfred and with Mike and thats it. It could be an extra for patreons outside the principal game

최욱진

Aug 5, 2018
this route will be continued.
please loda the 'sluty save file"in order to continue
what should i do??? tell me the answer

PhonseFromAlphonse

Aug 1, 2018
Does anyone know how can i save on android ? .. is not working even if i save and close the game, it take it over again ... and i can't finish the game even if i don't quit it cause it is freezing after nick scene(red dress). Pls help me :(. Thank you in advice xD

Jane Hbk

Apr 20, 2018
Does anyone know how can i save on android ? .. is not working even if i save and close the game, it take it over again ... and i can't finish the game even if i don't quit it cause it is freezing after nick scene(red dress). Pls help me :(. Thank you in advice XD
Try scrolling up and you'll find what you need

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes