Gizmo18

Dec 7, 2017
Not sure what the problem is? You serve Mike and Zach like any other guest at the restaurant.
But here is the walk through for that section:

(buying the cos play dress)

OK

Will that work with the slut path or the lovely wife path ?

Gizmo18

Dec 7, 2017
Not sure what the problem is? You serve Mike and Zach like any other guest at the restaurant.
But here is the walk through for that section:

(buying the cos play dress)

OK

Ok , i completed this event but i cant reach the part where i do the costume party with mike , can anyone help with this ? cause i can see one of the saves where lily visits mike in his place but the event is already done and they are watching it together on the computer

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Will that work with the slut path or the lovely wife path ?
More slutty path but it does not have to be super slutty. After the kissing Mike on the cheek in the Restaurant, you can pursue Mike being just friendly in the cos play video (on day 15) and movie night at Mike's (on day 17) without having sex. You decide.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Ok , i completed this event but i cant reach the part where i do the costume party with mike , can anyone help with this ? cause i can see one of the saves where lily visits mike in his place but the event is already done and they are watching it together on the computer
You are suppose to get the Cos play video on day 15 - Sunday.
1. visit Mrs Clarkson
2. after that you run in to mike in the elevator - Lily tells him he she will come over either in 15min or in a few hours
3. do the painter first
4. then go directly back to Mikes apparent

Reactions: Gizmo18

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
What's the hidden scene in East part of city . Also having trouble finding the castor hidden scenes
Can you please describe them more?
Hidden scene in East could the heat stroke scene or something else, not sure...
Also not sure what the hidden Castor scene is... please give some more details...
There is a hidden "Nick sees Fred at Nathan's place" scene, if that is what you mean...

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Does anyone have a walkthrough? I wanted to play again from the beginning because I missed a lot! I hope there is a Walkthrough where everything is explained exactly! :(

pokey69

Jul 22, 2017
Can you please describe them more?
Hidden scene in East could the heat stroke scene or something else, not sure...
Also not sure what the hidden Castor scene is... please give some more details...
There is a hidden "Nick sees Fred at Nathan's place" scene, if that is what you mean...
Hidden Castor scene is probably the one where Lily tries on the different dresses in that girl's apartment for the marketing presentation mission.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Hidden Castor scene is probably the one where Lily tries on the different dresses in that girl's apartment for the marketing presentation mission.
If that's the one, see my post on page 225:

That should explain how to get the different dresses

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Hello,
Is there a save collection like there was before the "no old saves will work" edition?
Last i played i had not done any castor or video rentall stuff and the saves i have seen on the last few pages seams to be far beyond that.

majestydx8

Jun 11, 2018
I don't understand.i went to bar till Lilly gave him bj,had anal with gym trainer,had two scenes with that painter guy,had bj and he scene with that pool guy.had bj scene in public toilet,had Fred scenes and Nathan's scene.please help me.

But why I still can't open castor slutty outfit path.btw I play from mobile so if anyone share save files please do.

One last question.where does this game end??

whoever

Apr 27, 2017
I don't understand.i went to bar till Lilly gave him bj,had anal with gym trainer,had two scenes with that painter guy,had bj and he scene with that pool guy.had bj scene in public toilet,had Fred scenes and Nathan's scene.please help me.

But why I still can't open castor slutty outfit path.btw I play from mobile so if anyone share save files please do.

One last question.where does this game end??
Where can you paste the save files on Android?
I've been trying to find the folder but no succes

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Can someone reup the latest walkthrough? The only one i could find here isnt online anymore :(

Because sometimes I dont know what to do - or if I am not missing something.

ancalimon

Jan 17, 2018
Here is a save from inside Lola's apartment BEFORE she has picked up the dress.

Try first the left or the right most closet to get a picture of her looking at her self in the mirror dressed in that outfit. reload the save I provided and have her look in the other closet (left or right) to see her in the other outfit. :heartcoveredeyes:

Once you are done looking at her, pick up the right dress in the middle closet.
Now simply walk out and back to Castor. It should work if you have v0.92 official from Patreon.
Sir, I believe you have a save before every single event right? Why dont you put em all into one rar file so everyone can use it to fap it out ?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes