Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Are the animations decent?
Each animation is a sequence of several just few seconds long repetitive animations, made from decent renders. Not the greatest animations ever but still the game is in the top 1% of the similar games ever made.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Each animation is a sequence of several just few seconds long repetitive animations, made from decent renders. Not the greatest animations ever but still the game is in the top 1% of the similar games ever made.
Agree definitely top 1%. Maybe top 0.1%
The animations are of high quality 1280x720 with high color fidelity but smooth and very realistic.
If you look at how the boobs and each body part moves during sex :p you can see that each frame is individually hand crafted and included in the game as lossless .png files (excellent attention to detail). In other words the so called "Boob physics" :winkytongue: is excellent.

You must play this game and go for max slutty to be sure you see most hehe :eek:penedeyewink:

cp4

May 28, 2018
I ve donloaded the 1st file from mega and the game didnt start at all. I ve downloaded the 2nd mega file the game was going pretty well until the moment that i ve took Lola's clothes. Since then i cant go anywhere in the map not even in my place. Do you know how i can fix it? Thnks in advance.

Oct 1, 2017
So I'm at the part where she's going to give a handjob to Nathan. It says the wipes are in the top drawer, but then it won't let me do anything. Can't click on anything, can't leave, nothing. Is this a broke mechanic or am I doing something wrong?

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
So I'm at the part where she's going to give a handjob to Nathan. It says the wipes are in the top drawer, but then it won't let me do anything. Can't click on anything, can't leave, nothing. Is this a broke mechanic or am I doing something wrong?
I've seen this question/issue posted before but, I have no problem with this (cannot reproduce the problem). It works as it should for me and I have played this several times with various paths. Are you using the Patron version, if not try that...

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
w
how to make Mike's Breakfast!? scene there is at all
Which one? If you are talking morning Day 18, it has not been enabled yet so i assume it would be in v1.0... i know the breakfast images are already in v0.92 but they are not enabled yet...

Reactions: erikus
Oct 1, 2017
I've seen this question/issue posted before but, I have no problem with this (cannot reproduce the problem). It works as it should for me and I have played this several times with various paths. Are you using the Patron version, if not try that...
I'm using whatever the version included here is. .92, I think? Where am I supposed to find the wipes? Maybe I'm just not clicking in the right place? It's not giving me any indicators.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I'm using whatever the version included here is. .92, I think? Where am I supposed to find the wipes? Maybe I'm just not clicking in the right place? It's not giving me any indicators.
nah... If you (Lily) have made it over to Nathan's place with Fred where Nathan is laying in the bed it will be almost automatic. Just make sure she agrees to everything that she is asked. There will be a flashing star next to the desk where the computer is standing. Cannot miss If you are not getting that you either have a corrupt version of the v0.92 or you are using a old save or i just do not know what else you can do to not get the flashing star.

Oct 1, 2017
nah... If you (Lily) have made it over to Nathan's place with Fred where Nathan is laying in the bed it will be almost automatic. Just make sure she agrees to everything that she is asked. There will be a flashing star next to the desk where the computer is standing. Cannot miss If you are not getting that you either have a corrupt version of the v0.92 or you are using a old save or i just do not know what else you can do to not get the flashing star.
Definitely not a bad save as I restarted the whole thing upon this download. Maybe I'll just delete and re-download the game and try to transfer the saves over.

Thanks for the help!

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
It's a known bug. Known to the players, but it seems not known to the developers. You can either: ask some1 for savegame; 2. Load a previous save and just refuse to take the $500 from Fred so the scene is skipped; 3. Load a previous save but not right before the scene and try to do something different keeping the fingers crossed this time to miss the bug.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes