Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
What is West Part?
They just added another map to the west of Lily's house. I'd say it's about a 50% expansion of the map.
it has several named new locations:
- Modeling agency - yep can definitely see Lily there
- TV station - interesting...
- Night club - yeah we all saw that one coming hehe :)
- Luxury apartments - maybe Nick and Lily moves there next... ? Poor Fred lol :)
- Grand hotel - I can imagine how that fits in - we'll see :)

I think many of the wall papers fit these settings - try to pair them... lol

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I am very disappointed with this update. It is not about the history because nothing happen that advance in it. It is only as if the patreons have asked per simples scenes with Alfred and with Mike and thats it. It could be an extra for patreons outside the principal game
Hmm, and you pay P and P through Patron so they can develop their game instead of working more hours at their day job? If so you have the right to vent otherwise maybe you should be thanking them for doing something you can play without paying for it... yes?

Liamrw

Aug 16, 2018
Hello Sir the66,
I download the Android and installed it on my phone,
After opening the app, the now loading will flash 1 time, after that it will display the start menu while blinking. The blinking will happen 3 times after that, it will stay with black screen.. What could be the problem Sir?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hello Sir the66,
I download the Android and installed it on my phone,
After opening the app, the now loading will flash 1 time, after that it will display the start menu while blinking. The blinking will happen 3 times after that, it will stay with black screen.. What could be the problem Sir?
maybe incompatible android version, that's the good thing about android, you never know, why it doesn't work
do you hear at least the music,when the game menu is visible?

whoever

Apr 27, 2017
Does anyone know a way to find the location of the folder on the android version?? Can't find it anywhere, can't use the save.
Gods I miss my laptop..

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Does anyone know a way to find the location of the folder on the android version?? Can't find it anywhere, can't use the save.
Gods I miss my laptop..
if you gave the app the permission to access external storage: /storage/emulated/0/android/data/org.lilyvalley.the66/
otherwise: nowhere

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
The game version is 0.92 but I liked what is there I hope there will more than double the current content. ( maybe after 3-4 years )

Liamrw

Aug 16, 2018
maybe incompatible android version, that's the good thing about android, you never know, why it doesn't work
do you hear at least the music,when the game menu is visible?
Yes I can hear the music of the game. I tried reinstalling, and even downloaded a fresh copy of the app, thinking that maybe my download is corrupted. But after trying it again, the same problem occurs. Maybe your right, the problem might be with phone I'm using.. *sigh* After checking, I think this game was really good so I was looking forward to playing it on my phone when I saw your Port. Can't be helped..

Still, thanks for the answer Sir!

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
They just added another map to the west of Lily's house. I'd say it's about a 50% expansion of the map.
it has several named new locations:
- Modeling agency - yep can definitely see Lily there
- TV station - interesting...
- Night club - yeah we all saw that one coming hehe :)
- Luxury apartments - maybe Nick and Lily moves there next... ? Poor Fred lol :)
- Grand hotel - I can imagine how that fits in - we'll see :)

I think many of the wall papers fit these settings - try to pair them... lol/QUOTE]
...But no mission or interraction?

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Well they usually do not release to much information not to spoil the game update. They usually only list the new scenes just when they release it and slightly before release.

Since the west part is brand new, I think they will keep the scenes secret to maximize the effect at the release.

The wall papers do give some hints - quite a few hints actually ;)

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
if you gave the app the permission to access external storage: /storage/emulated/0/android/data/org.lilyvalley.the66/
otherwise: nowhere
Doesnt save, when i restart the game, the save ffile no longer exists. Same with a few others you hae done.

What am I missing?

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Doesnt save, when i restart the game, the save ffile no longer exists. Same with a few others you hae done.

What am I missing?
the app needs the permission to access external storage, you have to grant this manually in settings►apps►Lily of the Valley►permissions

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
anal scene with fred is really good,but with that gigantic boner of him pounding lily's ass,i bet that ass would be gaping right?

bitmaster

Jan 25, 2018

Dev's Introduction:
As longtime players of rpg maker games we would like to introduce you to the game on which we have been working for a long time. Our main goal was to depict the life of a recently married couple. You will be playing the role of "Lily" and making decisions about the course her life will take.​

Updated
: 01/09/2018
Developer/Publisher: P and P -
Version: 0.92
Platform: PC/Windows
Language: English
Censorship: None
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change Log:

Downloads:
- -

Shared by @sirbajo

Compressed Version: | Unofficial Android:
Thanks @the66 for android

I'm stuck in Nathan handjob part... Can someone help me to find jerk off tissues.. I can't find where the upper draw is

Reactions: ggdssdsfde

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
the app needs the permission to access external storage, you have to grant this manually in settings►apps►Lily of the Valley►permissions
You wouldn't beleive it but i worked it out like 5 mins after posting that. Lol.

Thanks

Reactions: the66
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes