Feb 12, 2018
Can anyone please post a save for Marcel route, but just before their second meeting? I did not play on his route after Lily's first visit to his house and I want to see how things can evolve on this route too... Thanks! :)

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Game Play - Circles
Sep 28 at 10:00pm

Ok, before we continue posting screenshots from the scenes from V.1.0 we need to tell you a couple of words about Lily's statistics AKA circles. From now on, starting with V.1.0, the circles that in the beginning were intended to have much more functionality that they've had so far will finally make a big step up and breathe new life into the game.
Why the circles haven't had much influence in the game until now?! Well, the simple answer is the system that we are currently testing. Thanks to this new system, the days in the game will not be limited which will in turn enable us to avoid locking events in time, therefore we will be able to use the mood, slutty, horny, intelligence, and hotness stats much more.

I'll give you a couple of examples. In second route ( If Lily refuses to take part in the presentation with Lola and doesn't receive the job offer from Castor) Lily will have to boost her intelligence in the library in order to get the job that way. Similarly, some random side events will take place during a certain time of day or week. Some will also depend on the "Mood" or "Horny" percentage. Moreover, while some events will raise the mood percentage, other will lower it. Same applies to horniness as well. Lily will be unable to participate in some events if her 'horny' percentage is low, so the player will have to find a way to boost it.

Now, don't worry, it's not as complicated as it sounds and it won't require a degree in quantum mechanics in order to reach a particular scene. Quite the opposite, everything will remain mostly unchanged when it comes to the main story, but what will vastly improve are the minor side events through which we aim to make Lily and the town more lifelike.
If she is horny at that particular moment, I want you to see it. If she is in a good mood, I want you to notice it, if she is more intelligent it will open more doors and opportunities for her...

Thank you very much for supporting us, and for giving us the strength to try and offer the best. It means the world to us.

Cheers!

Feb 12, 2018
So nobody can help me with Marcel's route? I just want to play it to have this option also and to see the scene from their second meeting... :(

majestydx8

Jun 11, 2018
Hey,I don't know if the creator of this game can read this message or not.i just wanted to give a suggestion.

Instead of ending game right after the version end can you just end the story there and let the game still going on?I mean instead of stopping the game right there it would be good if we can revisit scenes by going to places and meeting people.

majestydx8

Jun 11, 2018
Please sir .. Any save for android version ??
Just check previous pages for save.
Download it,create a dummy save in game, change the downloaded filename to dummy file name and replace it.

Worked for me.

Saved file megalink

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes