haykal

Oct 1, 2018
can someone send me the google drive link please on pc version ??
I cant download through the mega file cause my internet connection is very bad

metalrawk

Nov 27, 2017
Is there any way I can convert my old rvdata2 save into the new rpgsave format? I haven't played this game since v8 day 2 and I want to see all the scenes

Salavator87

Apr 12, 2018
This game changed my mind about rpgs. I love that she is a little chunky but still hot great job for the dev. I was curious how often he updates the game. And side note it would be great to have a free roam mode after completing the cirrent version just to see the missed content

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
This game changed my mind about rpgs. I love that she is a little chunky but still hot great job for the dev. I was curious how often he updates the game. And side note it would be great to have a free roam mode after completing the cirrent version just to see the missed content
Free roaming is planned. They wrote about that in Patreon (jump back a few pages and you'll see a post about it).

I agree with you, they really have done a great job with the RGP format. I personally like when you as player can move the character around and make more hands on decision - make it fell like a ... game lol. With the Renpy platform, the "game" becomes too much of Visual Novel with fewer degrees of freedom doe snot feel like a .... real game?. When you have a RPG game that have the free roaming mode implemented, it really shines.

Reactions: blink66
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes