Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Nope. They are interacting with people on Patreon, but no dev news since September. If they keep their usual communication frequency they should publish something soon (this or next week) though... :)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Sup guys. I would like to use this opportunity to talk to all of you, patrons and non-patrons, about a very important, common goal - to make Lily of the Valley the best game possible!
By listening to our patrons and our fanbase we have changed and improved a lot! Maybe we don't say it often enough but we are paying attention to every single thing you say, whether positive or negative, and we are taking your criticism very seriously. It actually means quite a lot to us creators. With your help, we have not only identified and fixed many minor and major glitches and problems, but you have also inspired us to make all the right changes that have made the game so much better! We have even done one thing we thought we'd never do, create one scene that was not in our script. I wouldn't like to give names here, but there is a scene in the game that was created almost entirely in accordance with one patron's wishes. We didn't do this only because he was our patron but because the idea was so damn good that we simply had to find a gap in the scrip to squeeze it in.
So, please, feel free to tell us your thoughts and ideas in the comments bellow about what we should change and what you think could improve this amazing game, and we promise to do our best to implement any good suggestions.
Oh, and in case that some of you missed the previous version of Lily of the Valley, here's the link where you can .
Thank you for everything peeps! To all our patrons, and other wonderful people interested in what P and P has to offer, thank you so very much!

Headshunter

Dec 23, 2017
can someone post a mirror (nofile,gdrive,nopy etc...) it's almost mission impossible for me to download from mega the whole 5 gigs game, i dont want to be sent to vpn hell so please if someone has it i would appreciate it very much
thank you

Reactions: volk69

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Can someone please share??

Let's start with the library. In keeping with the fact that many things in the game are not yet final, we have completely...

Reactions: crisbr

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Hi guys. First of all, I want to apologize for this post coming a little late, but the massive job we've been doing has completely clouded our time perception. In this text I will talk to you about the Library and other additions to the game.

Let's start with the library. In keeping with the fact that many things in the game are not yet final, we have completely redesigned the library along with new props and everything. Moreover, we have gone back and remade all the previous scenes taking place in the library to use the new design in order to maintain the consistency. Now, I will briefly describe the completed scene so as to avoid revealing too much. Here's the gist of it. In the second route [if Lily doesn't get the job at Castor] she has the choice to educate herself and then go for the job. In the library she meets, depending on the player's previous choices, a familiar guy and has the choice to...

What else have we done?

Lily will feature more realistic genital parts. But fret not dear friends, the shape has remained the same only the details are much more lifelike. What's more, we have also found a suitable position for her feet in order to prevent shoes from messing up her toes.

Additionally, Giancarlo's boutique has been rebuilt from the ground up [implemented in two previous scenes, and one that's in progress]. Therefore, in addition to the library, the clothing store is now completely new, it's much nicer and much better. Furthermore, the character of Giancarlo has been completely redesigned.

We are also working on gForce - which will vastly improve the physics of the game and make it more realistic, which is our primary goal.

Ok, I'm pretty sure that there's something I've forgotten to tell you, but I will certainly do it in one of the coming posts, since this one is already a little too long.

Thank y'all for your wonderful support! We are very grateful that you are with us and that you are helping this project!

Cheers.

Salavator87

Apr 12, 2018
I really like how the devs are approaching this game and are listening to their fans. It makes it feel like its our game too. There are too many devs out there that have their own vision and cant handle contructive criticism. I love this game its really addictive and well thought out. Im also a really big fan of female protagonist games giving you a choice. I would like to know more of the mechanics of this game. I played it 3 times one bad one good and the other as a test and it seems like you have to be 100% promiscuous or 100% nun like to get all the options which feels a little limiting. I didnt choose to fuck the dad once and i wasnt able to do the gym scene in the locker room. Thats probably the only thing i would change but this game still is light years ahead of other rpg style games. One more small note im excited for pregnancy to be implemented i think its fantastic to see her in her 3rd trimester whoring it up i just hope that you get to choose when some one cums in her or not. I think it would be hilarious to tell your husband that your pregnant and him not remember the last time you actually had sex.

Headshunter

Dec 23, 2017
compressed version link is dead, does anyone have it, it looks amazing but having trouble getting full version to download, and compressed is offline

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes