sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
1. Yep in last release v0.92 she have the option of going over to his place and even stay the night there...
2. No pregnancy yet. But honestly given where we are in the game, it would be too early... i mean she is just starting to have serious unprotected sex (and cum inside). She needs to scale up and out lol (so many men left for her to explore hehe) before it's time for "Ops".
Ah, awesome! Hopefully developing feelings for him in the process~
I really like the guy, such a refreshing (almost "wholesome") departure from the usual corruption-game NPC.

Makes sense - is it indeed something P&P has planned, then?

Reactions: FluffyStudio

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Or if there is a Gallery İncluded in the Game, only if, can some one Upload a Save of that maybe?

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Anna esciting affection It's a game similar to this one and it started a year later. Currently it is much more developed so it has more followers. The problem with Lily is that they take so much time between updates that people start to get tired of waiting. It has a verty strong potential but....

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Amonlip9000

Donor
Sep 15, 2017
Anna esciting affection It's a game similar to this one and it started a year later. Currently it is much more developed so it has more followers. The problem with Lily is that they take so much time between updates that people start to get tired of waiting. It has a verty strong potential but....
I must say... if I choose the story, I like lily...But if it's a game screen and animation... I like anna

Both works have their own advantages. I love them:FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

V.1.0 Progress - The Dream

The dream. Hmm... I am straining to find the right words to say about this scene, ones that will express enough but not reveal too much, because after all, a dream can never be truly retold or described, it simply has to be experienced. Considering that in dreams everything is possible, we have tried our best to make this dream live up to that fact.

There is a reason why Lily's subconscious mind has summoned all these people from her past and planted them in one room. Why? Why them? And who else is coming? Let's keep that a secret for now. The only thing we'll say is that in this dream, many things will happen! And I mean many things!

But it's only a dream, right? Or maybe it is the expression of Lily's deepest and darkest desires?
Thank y'all so very much for your wonderful support. We are pushing ourselves to the limit to make Lily of the Valley as creative and as unique a game as possible. We simply cannot thank you enough for helping us in this endeavor.

Cheers.

Jansen

May 8, 2017

V.1.0 Progress - The Dream

The dream. Hmm... I am straining to find the right words to say about this scene, ones that will express enough but not reveal too much, because after all, a dream can never be truly retold or described, it simply has to be experienced. Considering that in dreams everything is possible, we have tried our best to make this dream live up to that fact.

There is a reason why Lily's subconscious mind has summoned all these people from her past and planted them in one room. Why? Why them? And who else is coming? Let's keep that a secret for now. The only thing we'll say is that in this dream, many things will happen! And I mean many things!

But it's only a dream, right? Or maybe it is the expression of Lily's deepest and darkest desires?
Thank y'all so very much for your wonderful support. We are pushing ourselves to the limit to make Lily of the Valley as creative and as unique a game as possible. We simply cannot thank you enough for helping us in this endeavor.

Cheers.
Wow.. Seems like this update is going to be one of the best. Cannot wait for this release. Good Luck to the devs.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I think the Ren'Py remake of Anna really shines and is the best way to play that game, even if it's a tad awkward at the start. Lily isn't bad in RPGM, i'd just much prefer games that have multiple paths have a way to replay them quickly so you can experience the different content or experiment more, and Ren'Py is great for that. RPGM just doesn't seem very suited to Lily's narrative/choice style. Still, it's a solid game.
IMO the reason the ren'py remake looses the awkwardness it had in the beginning is that once I released it and Deepsleep became aware of it, he started adding extra renders in most scenes and uses the RPGM map background less

The guy that does the Elena ren'py remake has been adding custom backgrounds to solve this issue and another RPGM I looked into converting had one render for its first day while having 5 or 6 scenes. I think that is also the reason some of these developers choose RPGM. You need less renders.

For instance: the whole conversation between Lily and Mike when she is locked out and can choose to go with him does not contain a render.

Expreso

Jan 7, 2018
I finally finished the latest version of Lily, ending in the job interview. Looking forward to the next version, really curious as to what the other path was though.

I'm always a little surprised people don't use a few default characters renders with interchangeable backgrounds for basic conversations more often than it seems to be used, and save full renders for more important scenes. Similar to what 3Diddly does (though I think they perhaps lean a tad too hard into it). Likely reduce time spent on rendering a lot without sacrificing a lot of quality, allowing for longer updates or more time spent on writing, etc.

Also, and rather off topic, but I don't believe i've ever had a chance to say thanks for doing the Anna fan remake, so thank you, it's really a superb product. Of course cheers to DeepSleep for creating such a great game in the first place. A lot of games I look forward to concluding, seeing a nice little story wrap up and have a satisfying ending, but Anna is a game i'm hoping goes on for years.
job interview at the castor? the ending is on mike's apartment

Headshunter

Dec 23, 2017
i discovered this game just a few days ago, and i must say that it is incredible, both story and art (so different from the dating my daughter model that almost everyone uses these days) , if i had to make a suggestion, it would be to separate the corruption of lilly by characters, that way you wouldn't have to whore her to everyone else just to get a certain h scene with one specific character, gallery would also be nice to have, also i think its time for open world, we are still stuck on quest path, i think we have enough chars to justify exploring just to find out how kinky can Lily get.
otherwise, the game is flawless in my humle opinion.
i hope this project isn't dead, we need more games like this one :D

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes