Ragju

Nov 9, 2018
here is my compressed version of Lily of the Valley v0.92
  • only 558mb (now with the correct System.json)
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
Hello sir ....I can't continue the game where I left finally ...Even if I save the save doesn't work properly ...Can you help

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hello sir ....I can't continue the game where I left finally ...Even if I save the save doesn't work properly ...Can you help
i assume, we're talking about the pc version. as i haven't changed the code in any way, idk how to help you. try 1 of both save files provided by the dev, that are bundled with the release.

Salavator87

Apr 12, 2018
Ehh i can take or leave the voice over work. Honestly the thing that keeps me playing this game is her body. Its very true to a hot girl aging and adding a few pounds which doesnt make them less sexy in my opinion it adds to it. i like grown women with curves and confidence and watching lily develope into exactly that makes me hopefull that other devs will follow suit. This game feels like "a game". I cant stand playing linear ren py games anymore. How ever I wish choices didnt affect how she acts the rest of the game though. Skipping one scene seems to affect the entire storyline. I wish as a choice based game, the choice was truely on the player not a point system.

Ragju

Nov 9, 2018
i assume, we're talking about the pc version. as i haven't changed the code in any way, idk how to help you. try 1 of both save files provided by the dev, that are bundled with the release.
Can't find nathan house too can you help

Terablock

Feb 11, 2018
I dont know why ppl like ren'py. I mean, its so boring. It's just a visual novel.
That's like Lilly looks like: a visual novel. There is little to nothing of a RPG. I'm not saying that I LOVE ren'py so I want Lilly made with ren'py, I'm just saying that the use of RPGM is totally redundant in this case.

Reactions: blink66

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
That's like Lilly looks like: a visual novel. There is little to nothing of a RPG. I'm not saying that I LOVE ren'py so I want Lilly made with ren'py, I'm just saying that the use of RPGM is totally redundant in this case.
There's plenty of stuff to walk around and find in this game that makes use of the rpgm engine. This would all be lost and turned into a fap-clicker in renpy.

Reactions: blink66

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
hah, wish someone will transferred to renpy :)
almost all patreon devs using rpgm is nonsense :D

recently i found rpgm transferred to renpy, but still fell like rpgm, all transferred, not only movin the content to renpy
so clickable like rpgmv but in renpy

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I dont know why ppl like ren'py. I mean, its so boring. It's just a visual novel.
99,9% of RPGM games are the same, only with useless and tedious movement. There is (afaik) no RPGM adult game that is a real RPG game that needs the RPGM engine. They all allow only 1 path to follow and you have to trigger 1 event after another. there is never any freedom how to play these games. You can see that on all the renpy remakes, they work the same, only without searching for the next interactive point to walk on. Same goes for all the renpy games with grind and movement in them - its just bad gamedesign and dont add anything to the games.
When I remember correctly then I only saw one game where you could choose the order of some quest to progress, but that was the most freedom I have ever seen in any RPGM adult game. Thats why all "sandbox" renpy and RPGM games lie when they tell you they are "sandboxy" or even "sandbox". In these games you can do what you want, when you want it. Sure the mainquest (if the game has such) is in most games not that free, but there is a lot other stuff to do. Conan Exiles or ARK are a sandbox.

Reactions: VNON

Arnië*I*

Jun 21, 2017
here is my compressed version of Lily of the Valley v0.92
  • only 558mb (now with the correct System.json)
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
man your are a demigod, thanks!!!

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes