Salavator87

Apr 12, 2018
Any specific date on the release. I dont like asking this question but i know it should be soon and completed this game about a month ago. I just love how volumptous lily is, by far the best looking character ive played with of all time. I do wish that i could choose weither or not to shave her but thats not a big deal. Every aspect about this game is fantastic between constantly cheating on your partner and all of the upskirt and nipple slips its right up my alley.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
its been two months since the last,any news?no exact date yet?same old i guess,if were lucky maybe xmas time?bet santa's waiting too..lol

Macoylovr

Nov 6, 2018
Ah guys does anyone know what to do because when i save the game and when i close it and open it again ican't continue the game it start again from the top

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Giancarlo - V.1.0

Hey guys, I just want to address you briefly and say a couple of words about Giancarlo's scene.

In V.1.0 Progress - Library post I mentioned that we have completely redesigned the library both in RPG maker and in 3D space so that they'd match seamlessly. Also, I mentioned that we have done the same thing for Giancarlo's previous scenes, and the new, recently created one.
This time we will not post screenshots of the new scene, instead we will show how Giancarlo's scenes and Giancarlo himself used to look and compare with how they look now.

It is very important to note that you won't be obliged to play the previous scenes again, and you will be able to load your favorite save file and continue from where you left off. For all those wondering why we had to do all this, there are two reasons.

The first is that we want all the scenes that take place there, and that will take place there, to be more esthetically pleasing, more involving and of higher quality for all of you who have been with us for a long time and all of those who are yet to discover this amazing game.

The second reason is because now we can actually do it. When we set out to make this game originally our budget was very limited so we couldn't afford all the necessary props and everything that we needed. Thanks to you and your support we are able to pay the translator, to buy all the necessary props, everything we need for our PC, and we hope that we will soon be able to add a voice over for Lily as you have requested.

Thank you once again for your support!
Cheers!

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Giancarlo - V.1.0

Hey guys, I just want to address you briefly and say a couple of words about Giancarlo's scene.

In V.1.0 Progress - Library post I mentioned that we have completely redesigned the library both in RPG maker and in 3D space so that they'd match seamlessly. Also, I mentioned that we have done the same thing for Giancarlo's previous scenes, and the new, recently created one.
This time we will not post screenshots of the new scene, instead we will show how Giancarlo's scenes and Giancarlo himself used to look and compare with how they look now.

It is very important to note that you won't be obliged to play the previous scenes again, and you will be able to load your favorite save file and continue from where you left off. For all those wondering why we had to do all this, there are two reasons.

The first is that we want all the scenes that take place there, and that will take place there, to be more esthetically pleasing, more involving and of higher quality for all of you who have been with us for a long time and all of those who are yet to discover this amazing game.

The second reason is because now we can actually do it. When we set out to make this game originally our budget was very limited so we couldn't afford all the necessary props and everything that we needed. Thanks to you and your support we are able to pay the translator, to buy all the necessary props, everything we need for our PC, and we hope that we will soon be able to add a voice over for Lily as you have requested.

Thank you once again for your support!
Cheers!
Nice...but any idea when to expect the next release??

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
I like the old Giancario better, but whatever. Hopefully, they won't wait till the end of the month to release it.

Reactions: rKnight
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes