mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Hey so I'm playing this game for the first time and had a walkthrough that was pretty outdated so I came to this thread to see if I could find one more current. Noticed a lot of people were asking for a walkthrough so I decided to download one that came with the game on svscomics. Took me like 5 hours to download it with the shitty download sites they make you use. All that just for a walkthrough :mad: but this one seems like it goes up to the beginning of the version 0.9. Enjoy.

ross smyth

Jun 29, 2017
was the gallery removed i seem to recall being able to view all unlocked h events by going to the garage near the two people playing a game to the left of the mc home

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
The garage recall was removed when they moved to RPG Maker MV. At least it does not work for me anymore.

However, P and P is talking about putting in new gallery function (see P and P's Patreon site).

ross smyth

Jun 29, 2017
The garage recall was removed when they moved to RPG Maker MV. At least it does not work for me anymore.

However, P and P is talking about putting in new gallery function (see P and P's Patreon site).
thanks i thought i was losing my mind hahaha XD

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Some one knows how to change back to Window Mode. When i start the game it goes Full Screen

dman1992

Donor
Aug 22, 2016
I really hope they make a full version this time with 4-5-6 scenes related the main story(side quest is cool too). Like i said on there Patreon page, Releasing another version with 2 scenes wont be worth anyone's time:rolleyes:

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Haven't played this in forever, can Lily hook up with the chubby neighbor dude yet?

Also, I see this thread has a pregnancy tag, though it's not in the OP genre box - is the tag a mistake or can she actually get knocked up now?

Reactions: gogogaga

gogogaga

Sep 13, 2017
Haven't played this in forever, can Lily hook up with the chubby neighbor dude yet?

Also, I see this thread has a pregnancy tag, though it's not in the OP genre box - is the tag a mistake or can she actually get knocked up now?
This would be extremely interesting to know. The possibility of that would make me rate this game from 5/5 to 6/5 stars. Fantastic job on this game, thank you very much!

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018

1. Yep in last release v0.92 she has the option of going over to his place and even stay the night there...
2. No pregnancy yet. But honestly given where we are in the game, it would be too early... i mean she is just starting to have serious unprotected sex (and cum inside). She needs to scale up and out lol (so many men left for her to explore hehe) before it's time for "Ops".

Reactions: torkenstiem

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
sorry guys, but it's been a while too many days since v.92 that I do not remember when the next update will come out and strangely I can not find traces in the last 50-60 pages of the thread. would anyone be kind enough to remind me?

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
sorry guys, but it's been a while too many days since v.92 that I do not remember when the next update will come out and strangely I can not find traces in the last 50-60 pages of the thread. would anyone be kind enough to remind me?
P and P wrote November on their Patreon site. I think we will not get a more exact date until we get real close.

BTW since you are The humbling experience fan :), have you heard/seen anything about that, anything at all... I have not seen anything since January.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
P and P wrote November on their Patreon site. I think we will not get a more exact date until we get real close.

BTW since you are The humbling experience fan :), have you heard/seen anything about that, anything at all... I have not seen anything since January.
OK thanks.:)
unfortunately The humbling has been abandoned. the creator has disappeared.:pensive::cryingface::'(

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes