Salavator87

Apr 12, 2018
Does the dev ever check this thread? I was thinking how great it would be if she got in trouble with the law and had manditory comunity service that she had to complete at the hospital. Sponge baths and all. Maybe even a patient in a full body cast but a massive dick just hanging out in the wind, possible harassment from facilites personnel. Just a thought i had.

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
One of the few flaws in the renders is the use of an old Gen2 anus and genitals which, when rendered from the back, look very unnatural. Cannot understand why the devs have thrown such efforts to update the renders and at the same time make such silly mistake.
Here is the link to the used stuff:

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@Lednah , they started making the game quite a long time ago, that's why they use a Genesis 2 figure. And converting a custom character between the base figures is a little tricky.

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
@Lednah , they started making the game quite a long time ago, that's why they use a Genesis 2 figure. And converting a custom character between the base figures is a little tricky.
I know but they use nowadays skins and shaders; as for the conversion from G2 to G3 - just the 1st search of google gives the solution.

And there surely are more ways to do this.

Edit: And quick search at Renderotica shows much more decent genitals for G2 - like this for example:

And this is just quick search; surely there are more solutions.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@Lednah , like I said, highly customized characters don't always export very easily. And usually you loose all custom dials. And then again, maybe they like how the genitals look.

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
Just downloaded the compressed version (thanks for that!) and noticed a lot of objects having white backgrounds. the tilesets probably got messed up in the compression progress. So here is a link of the original tilesets which removes the white backgrounds. Just put them into your wwww\img folder and overwrite.

Reactions: liegad

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Just downloaded the compressed version (thanks for that!) and noticed a lot of objects having white backgrounds. the tilesets probably got messed up in the compression progress. So here is a link of the original tilesets which removes the white backgrounds. Just put them into your wwww\img folder and overwrite.

yep, you're right, but only 4 files are affected
who is interested, extract the attached archive to the base folder of your game

Reactions: hasan caglar

goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
Any way to make it 4:3 like it used to be? In the new widescreen versions everything (and everyone) looks stretched out

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Any way to make it 4:3 like it used to be? In the new widescreen versions everything (and everyone) looks stretched out
It started for me right at 1920x1080; there were options but not sure if they are on F1 - try to hit it and look around.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes