sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
I don't think this proves anything... is just an edited screenshot that, again, doesnt prove anything... could be easily photoshoped... but i hope i'm wrong
How should i prove it then :p give you my freaking patreon account ?

Why would i even try to fucking photoshop something...
Look at the OP who shared the other version & tell me why I would photoshop that?

dirtyrat

May 26, 2018
I apologize if I'm offending anyone but I wonder how many people on this site are kids. I see so many posts bitching and moaning about why isn't the next update out yet. I take these updates as arbitrary. There are tons of other games out there and many of them are much better.

Triclone

Jun 14, 2017
I apologize if I'm offending anyone but I wonder how many people on this site are kids. I see so many posts bitching and moaning about why isn't the next update out yet. I take these updates as arbitrary. There are tons of other games out there and many of them are much better.
I don't think many. It's just todays style. Folks are just more likely to complain.

May 16, 2017
many of them much better? tell me just 2 games that are better than this. yes there are tons of games but 95% of them are just shitty, unfortunally...

dirtyrat

May 26, 2018
many of them much better? tell me just 2 games that are better than this. yes there are tons of games but 95% of them are just shitty, unfortunally...
Depraved Awakening
Acting Lessons
Where the Heart Is
Melody
Milfy City
Lancaster Boarding House
Babysitter
Personal Trainer
Dreams of Desire
My Sweet Neighbors

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Although I agree with what you said, the proof is in the pudding. I say LotV is among the top best games, but someone else might think differently.

edit: @dirtyrat
I see at least 3 games in your list that probably ranks close to LotV, but like I said, its a matter of taste.

Reactions: rKnight

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
But why would the developer lie about the release date that too officially. This is very frustrating and ridiculous. Imagine how patreon feel.:-(
Not fair if this is what you get for paying the developer.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
So what happened to 5th January and not a minute later? Is there anywhere in the world where it is still 5th January still?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes