Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
about five hours, it is not 5 hours.
maybe it will be 5 hours and 30 minutes
or 6 hours. or never.
I do not know.
the certain thing is that on patreon there are 155 paying users who are waiting for the update and do not see any hysterical user who post their disappointment every two minutes.
I do not understand and I will never understand this anxiety, this claim and this arrogance from who will have the free update.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
about five hours, it is not 5 hours.
maybe it will be 5 hours and 30 minutes
or 6 hours. or never.
I do not know.
the certain thing is that on patreon there are 155 paying users who are waiting for the update and do not see any hysterical user who post their disappointment every two minutes.
I do not understand and I will never understand this anxiety, this claim and this arrogance from who will have the free update.
And this is just the begining.When it will be released,if they will not release it here also at the same time as patreon,people will start crying and begging the patrons to share the link!

Brace yourselves! More cry-babies are coming!

minhmeo1312

Feb 19, 2018
And this is just the begining.When it will be released,if they will not release it here also at the same time as patreon,people will start crying and begging the patrons to share the link!

Brace yourselves! More cry-babies are coming!
And we all wait for a philanthropist putting a link to download. He/She just pays 10-15 usd per month to enjoy the early release. I mean at most one hour by the word "early"

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
So here is my analysis of when the update might roll out. From post of jack73 refering to the patreon image the dev has said Jan 5 or today so and so " not a minute late". So according to this we can conclude that the update is going to come out at 12:00 or 00:00 midnight . Anybody has some other theories as there is 2 hours and 19 minutes of I'm not wrong.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
It's funny how consistently these guys miss guaranteed deadlines. You think they would learn.

But we should learn too. If they set an exact date, be happy if the update comes within a week from that point.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Have any of you considered,when you look at that post,that maybe "we're expecting to upload for about 5 hours" was in the literal sense and not a typo?:D

Maybe he has shitty internet and that's how long it takes?:ROFLMAO:

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
Here is the Update
Lily herself Make a new game for you Fapper

May 16, 2017
Here is the Update
Lily herself Make a new game for you Fapper
To hell with this shit.

Now: are you guys SURE that P&P said he was going to upload the game jan.5? is there some real prove? because im starting to think that was a troll...

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
To hell with this shit.

Now: are you guys SURE that P&P said he was going to upload the game jan.5? is there some real prove? because im starting to think that was a troll...

Reactions: patrickB

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
P&P said they would update on January 5th, but never specified which January 5th that would be. Honestly, this was a brilliant move in the game of 4 dimensional chess that they play with the community and I applaud them.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes