Segadrozd

Jul 1, 2017
Have you paid their game? You do know this is a pirate site? They don't make any money from it being shared here for free.Why should they hurry up for people who don't pay,but they feel entitled to open their mouths and complain that the devs are not fair?
If they want to release today,good.If not,also good.The world will not stop spinning because of this.

Chill out and wait some more!
Well, without the F95zone, they wouldn't exist. Patreon is just a tool for collecting money.

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
Well, without the F95zone, they wouldn't exist. Patreon is just a tool for collecting money.
Excuse me? Who are you ordering people around to make request to PnP? Just wait, is it hard? Just play other games to make u forget this game for a moment, i suggest anna or manila shaw.. anna are simililar to lily, but manila is independent woman who has a job as a cop..

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Excuse me? Who are you ordering people around to make request to PnP? Just wait, is it hard? Just play other games to make u forget this game for a moment, i suggest anna or manila shaw.. anna are simililar to lily, but manila is independent woman who has a job as a cop..
i only hope that this site will release this game a week or a month later, so there will be difference to those who officially pay for it than those who play this game for free.

and please don't compare manila with anna, manila is smart and decent woman while anna is stupid bimbo who enjoyed living with a loser

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
i only hope that this site will release this game a week or a month later, so there will be difference to those who officially pay for it than those who play this game for free.
I really want to be their patron, but i cant... i dont have paypal nor credit card... so i waited here, in the f95 waiting list... hahha...

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Hell no. F95 gives them popularity. Many people found out about this game on f95.
I don't know where you get the info, the fact is in 30 aug 2016 the game wasn't here, and they had 240 patrons already.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Have you paid their game? You do know this is a pirate site? They don't make any money from it being shared here for free.Why should they hurry up for people who don't pay,but they feel entitled to open their mouths and complain that the devs are not fair?
If they want to release today,good.If not,also good.The world will not stop spinning because of this.

Chill out and wait some more!
Don't you worry ok. I'll give them a call to check later tomorrow.

Frostlass

Nov 7, 2017
i was one of their patron but after paying for months and no update what so ever i found this place and use it for news. i dont mind being a patron again paying 10$ per update, but paying 10$ for no news or talking about whats being made just dead silence (was like this in the past) already payed over 100$

KiresTheOne

Sep 6, 2016
i was one of their patron but after paying for months and no update what so ever i found this place and use it for news. i dont mind being a patron again paying 10$ per update, but paying 10$ for no news or talking about whats being made just dead silence (was like this in the past) already payed over 100$
same as me :p i was a patreon ,10€ ,but the silence made me lost the trust in them

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
P and P started advertising their game at ULMF. At the time, there was no F95Zone. F95 only leaked games on a torrent site (forgot the name). They were pretty popular before the existence of this forum. When I was a patron of theirs, I also advertised their game at Shark's Lagoon.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes