Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Yeah, im from bali. An islan of a thousand temple, a paradise with so many beatiful beach, and nightlife everyday at kuta area... oh yeah, and so many hot chicks lmao
I think it will be tomorrow for you then.Maybe if you're lucky and he is standing by his words on releasing it today,relatively speaking for you,since you are way ahead of a lot of people here.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
You lucky fucker! I would love to be seeing this again for the first time
Reading back I came upon this.I am one of those lucky fuckers also.I only started playing it a few days ago after Elena's life first,Anna's Exciting adventures and now this one.I really like the story and the dialogue here,especially with the how the guys are talking to Lilly,even though they know she is cheating on her husband,I haven't seen a line of dialogue where Lilly is being referred to as a slut,bitch,cum-dump,etc.Almost all the male characters have treated her with respect,again I know they pushed her to cheating,but still.

Her relationship with Fred I find very funny and would like to see where it would take.He is disgusting and a creep,but the way he begs and interacts with Lilly is funny as hell.

The dialogue has a few mistakes here and there,but they don't take you out of the experience like Anna or Elena do sometimes,where I just skip to the next line hoping to find some decent grammar in there.

Fingers crossed to coming out today,and toes too for it to come faster!

P.S. : If the last one had around 4.5GB of space and reading back I saw the dev or someone else posted that this is going to be a big update,I am seriously scared for my bandwith :eek:

Reactions: torkenstiem

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Reading back I came upon this.I am one of those lucky fuckers also.I only started playing it a few days ago after Elena's life first,Anna's Exciting adventures and now this one.I really like the story and the dialogue here,especially with the how the guys are talking to Lilly,even though they know she is cheating on her husband,I haven't seen a line of dialogue where Lilly is being referred to as a slut,bitch,cum-dump,etc.Almost all the male characters have treated her with respect,again I know they pushed her to cheating,but still.

Her relationship with Fred I find very funny and would like to see where it would take.He is disgusting and a creep,but the way he begs and interacts with Lilly is funny as hell.

The dialogue has a few mistakes here and there,but they don't take you out of the experience like Anna or Elena do sometimes,where I just skip to the next line hoping to find some decent grammar in there.

Fingers crossed to coming out today,and toes too for it to come faster!

P.S. : If the last one had around 4.5GB of space and reading back I saw the dev or someone else posted that this is going to be a big update,I am seriously scared for my bandwith :eek:
this game is what I want, we can choose with who mc can have sex with, branching storyline, stunning graphics, and epic storyline. anna or elena is gross for me, anna and elena in otherhand she is idiot bimbo and had loser boyfriend / fiancee by her side and unfortunately we can't change / break up with him like good girl gone bad do

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
this game is what I want, we can choose with who mc can have sex with, branching storyline, stunning graphics, and epic storyline. anna or elena is gross for me, anna and elena in otherhand she is idiot bimbo and had loser boyfriend / fiancee by her side and unfortunately we can't change / break up with him like good girl gone bad do
Lol

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
The renders in Anna are amazing,IMHO better than Milfy City which has also amazing renders.You can choose also in the other ones who to have sex with,but the dialogue and story is horrible.There are some good parts here and there,but ... yeah...

I would love to see Anna being remade into something similar to this in terms of dialogue first,story can be the same of just do something to the existing one.

Lilly is by far the best and funniest games I have played since coming here.I hope they will continue in the same fashion,albeit a little faster updating,but what they have now is a piece of art.I am not a fan of NTR or BBW,but this is the best experience I have had and I want this game to keep on going.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
The renders in Anna are amazing,IMHO better than Milfy City which has also amazing renders.You can choose also in the other ones who to have sex with,but the dialogue and story is horrible.There are some good parts here and there,but ... yeah...

I would love to see Anna being remade into something similar to this in terms of dialogue first,story can be the same of just do something to the existing one.

Lilly is by far the best and funniest games I have played since coming here.I hope they will continue in the same fashion,albeit a little faster updating,but what they have now is a piece of art.I am not a fan of NTR or BBW,but this is the best experience I have had and I want this game to keep on going.
iam honstly shocked how lily is not in the top 10 list game on this site...the art alone is the best on this whole site let alone the story and the graphics been fan of this game a year ago and every time i look to the numbers of petrons for this game am like WTF is wrong with ppl ...when games like ss or many other get above 20+ easly a month.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
iam honstly shocked how lily is not in the top 10 list game on this site...the art alone is the best on this whole site let alone the story and the graphics been fan of this game a year ago and every time i look to the numbers of petrons for this game am like WTF is wrong with ppl ...when games like ss or many other get above 20+ easly a month.
I would explain to you why that is but its a long story so someone else would prolly do that for you

BlackStallion

May 17, 2017
I mean if you read basically every page on this thread you would understand why. The amount it takes to update this game makes people forget and enjoy much better games regarding update speed to quality level. Other good quality games come out of nowhere and finish within a year when this game started earlier and takes longer. Sure you can find it enjoyable. I can find it enjoyable as well if I don't lurk this post every day when I know it takes them 3+ months to update.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
I mean if you read basically every page on this thread you would understand why. The amount it takes to update this game makes people forget and enjoy much better games regarding update speed to quality level. Other good quality games come out of nowhere and finish within a year when this game started earlier and takes longer. Sure you can find it enjoyable. I can find it enjoyable as well if I don't lurk this post every day when I know it takes them 3+ months to update.
oh really explain to me then how ss man of the house duel family and many more take five month with each one of them have at least 10k .
ps: ss have 40+k .

BlackStallion

May 17, 2017
oh really explain to me then how ss man of the house duel family and many more take five month with each one of them have at least 10k .
ps: ss have 40+k .
SS has a different art style and takes time to make, has branching stories, which even if you want to say the same about Lily, it doesn't. You don't know anything about characters through story writing like you would with SS. Dual Family is a lost cause and has been for a long time. If you would compare every (new) game with Dual Family of course Dual Family would be worse.
Man of the House? Really? Last update was 2 weeks ago and I remember it being even updated twice within a month (or at least in a short period).
If you would go to Latest Updates and sort by either Views or Likes I could tell you that almost every game in the "top 10" belongs where it should belong. Lily isn't on the first page on both sortings and I can see why when you sort by views, it's because (again) it takes a long time to update so there is no point in coming back every day and talk about the game and the update. I am gonna stop going off-topic, because I know the mods don't like that. You can either acknowledge my points or remain ignorant.

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
I think players need to stay patient as we don't know on what standard time is the update going to be rolled out.
So have patience. If the developer said it's going to be 5 Jan today then it is going to be today.
Then its 6th january for me... thank you :)

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
I think it will be tomorrow for you then.Maybe if you're lucky and he is standing by his words on releasing it today,relatively speaking for you,since you are way ahead of a lot of people here.
Thank you.. i just can't wait to continue play this game.. getting bored after replaying it for like 50 times.. then i played anna.. the game is almost similar to LotV, but has some pros and cons.. i wanna support the dev, but i dont have paypal or credit card.. this makes it more difficult, because i cannot join the patreon, f95 is my only website that keeping me up to date about this game... i guess 1 more day for me.. thanks..:)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
man of the house duel family and many more take five month
Really you're talking about Man of the House who have done 33 updates in a row every 15 days? And never an update exceeded a month? Where you got the more 5 months?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes