Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Just in case if someone interested in my save file

Note :
if you just played this game you better start from a new game and don't bother with this save file since you will miss out some of the content and storyline

slot 1-5 : Good wife path lily can't fuck with other people throughout the game except her husband, lily don't need hypnotherapy anymore since it already going weaker and lily keep loyal with her husband, but lily can still charm other with her teasing

slot 6-35 : Bad wife path lily can fuck around with other people she meet, her father in law, her masseuse, her bestfriend, her artist, gym trainer, with nerd guy and his friend, with her neighbor, etc and she take 2 times hypnotherapy which make her more slutty and hornier than usual

Mohawk01

Mar 30, 2018

Note : if you just played this game you better start from a new game and don't bother with this save file since you will lose some of the content

slot 1-5 : Good wife path lily can't fuck with other people through the game except her husband, lily don't need hypnotherapy anymore since it already going weaker and lily keep loyal with her husband, but lily can still charm other with her teasing

slot 6-26 : Bad wife path lily can fuck around with other people she meet, her step dad, her artist, gym trainer, with nerd guy and his friend, with her neighbor, and she take 2 times hypnotheraphy which make her more slutty and hornier than usual
Thanks, I only did the bad wife routh, so I don't have to go all over again

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
i am confused, one day (in the evening Nick was watching TV with a pal and fred joind later lily in watching TV) she raise in the moring blabbering its only noon, head to the TV(?) in the basement and i cannot do anything more than open the menu. she wont move anymore

pokey69

Jul 22, 2017
slot 6-26 : Bad wife path
lily can fuck around with other people she meet, her step dad, her artist, gym trainer, with nerd guy and his friend, with her neighbor, and she take 2 times hypnotheraphy which make her more slutty and hornier than usual
There is no step dad. Fred is her father-in-law.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Did any1 know how to open rpgmvp files?
You will need RPG_Maker_MV_Decrypter to decrypt the files.
At first you must have java installed, google java and install the free version.
Second unzip to a folder of your choice the RPG_Maker_MV_Decrypter_jar_0.1.3.1_hotfix, attached
run the Java-RPG-Maker-MV-Decrypter.jar, opens a window,
from menu
File → Change Output Directory select “output” and click open.
Next
File → Select RPG MV Project and select your game folder click open, another small window appears click “ok”.
Next
From menu, select Decrypt → All Files
Wait until Decryption Completed. Click ok, close program.
Open the folder where you unzip RPG_Maker_MV_Decrypter_jar_0.1.3.1_hotfix and select the folder output, in this folder you will find one more folder www, in that folder you can find all the pictures, images, audio etc.

Reactions: dani31 and Dino1000

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
I take it you're somewhere is Asia.It was 7:06 AM for me when you posted.Have you considered that the dev is not from there?
Yeah, im from bali. An islan of a thousand temple, a paradise with so many beatiful beach, and nightlife everyday at kuta area... oh yeah, and so many hot chicks lmao

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Yeah, im from bali. An islan of a thousand temple, a paradise with so many beatiful beach, and nightlife everyday at kuta area... oh yeah, and so many hot chicks lmao
I think players need to stay patient as we don't know on what standard time is the update going to be rolled out.
So have patience. If the developer said it's going to be 5 Jan today then it is going to be today.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes