nxmxnh

Oct 9, 2018
anyone run this game on android smooth? mine is smooth indoor but going outside, mainroad is super laggy. My phone run on snapdragon 808, 3gb ram

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
anyone run this game on android smooth? mine is smooth indoor but going outside, mainroad is super laggy. My phone run on snapdragon 808, 3gb ram
Tomorrow it is believed that there will be an update rolled out. The next day or after there will be Android version coming out. Please have patience.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
If anyone is looking for saves to this game,I have tried to save before almost all the scenes(slutty side) since there is no CG room,or I couldn't find 1 at least.Hope it will help you guys.

The saves are in chronological order in case you are wondering,with the last ones being different routes to different scenes.

nxmxnh

Oct 9, 2018
Tomorrow it is believed that there will be an update rolled out. The next day or after there will be Android version coming out. Please have patience.
dude, that's not even relate to what i was saying.. i'm playing on android now but the game doesn't run smoothly when lily walking outside so i'm asking if anyone play this game perfectly smooth on android

GogolBordello

Dec 19, 2018
You can find the slutty save in the game and if you're talking about the Android version just play the game again with the slutty route
What do you mean "in the game"?, i can't find it in the save folder.. can someone upload this file please? Thanks a lot!

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Is there a way to run it in a window?

My game auto-starts on fullscreen.

Already tried Alt-Enter, doesn't work.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I'm on a laptop, unfortunately...I tried F4, and it closed the game.
Well, doesn't matter if you use a notebook or a PC. F4 switches a RPGMaker game from fullscreen to windowed mode and otherwise. Alt + F4 closes the current active window. So if the game closes you have not only pushed F4 but Alt + F4. Keys on notebooks do have meanwhile two or three functions, look if the current "mode" for the F4 key is really F4 only and not automatically Alt + F4.

Reactions: numanumani

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Well, doesn't matter if you use a notebook or a PC. F4 switches a RPGMaker game from fullscreen to windowed mode and otherwise. Alt + F4 closes the current active window. So if the game closes you have not only pushed F4 but Alt + F4.
Ah, well...I'm very sorry if I come across as ignorant or something just as bad. I have no such intentions.

I use a lenovo laptop, and right there on my F4 button is a square with an x inside. I pressed that with the game active (at fullscreen) and it just...closed.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Ah, well...I'm very sorry if I come across as ignorant or something just as bad. I have no such intentions.

I use a lenovo laptop, and right there on my F4 button is a square with an x inside. I pressed that with the game active (at fullscreen) and it just...closed.
Use Fn key + F4. Lets see if this works.

Reactions: numanumani

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
If you would have bothered to check the last 2 pages you would have seen that someone posted from their patreon that tomorrow you will have an update.

IN THE SEARCH BUTTON WE TRUST! :D
This is their last post on their patreon:

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
This is their last post on their patreon:

This is the one I was talking about,not Patreon in one of their comments,not posts:

Status: I'm completing the second route of the last scene. 27 thousand characters have been written in it and there are approximately 5 more to go. The exact release date is 5th January. Not a minute later.
P replied to someone in the comments section on patreon. Confirmed, or as good as...

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes