Jacktaff

Oct 15, 2017
Oh my ... My big question related to your question is: Am I the new one here in this shit? lol :alien:... I think you need to know more about to say something along those lines. What game is done update every 4 months ...?! I repeat to those who can not read yet: I shut my mouth if something gigantic is to come!

Happy 2019 :ROFLMAO::whistle:

View attachment 210865
Then be prepared to shut your mouth! Huge update coming no later than Jan 5-confirmed!

Reactions: Zal and Valronn

Jacktaff

Oct 15, 2017

Status: I'm completing the second route of the last scene. 27 thousand characters have been written in it and there are approximately 5 more to go. The exact release date is 5th January. Not a minute later.
P replied to someone in the comments section on patreon. Confirmed, or as good as...
Source? Nothing on patreon or on the community comments about that?

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
I was searching the forum for incest games 3 days ago, and by accident i stumbled on this game.....
well..... WOOOOOOW THE BEST EROTIC GAME I EVER PLAYED :D great story, great renderings, super HOT ladies, IMPORTENT!!! well written....!!!!!!! but the animations???? omg the animations are 150 points of 100 JUST GREAT :love: SUPER HOT :love::love::love:
On my own, i got to the new job with Marcus, but couldnt get in, it said you need slut save....
soo i found a walkthrough, and started fresh... missed couple of things which fuckade up storyn,,,
Now, i just finished it... Great game DEV, keep up the good work , cant wait for the update (y):)
happy new year :)

btw.... one scene i couldn´t trigger was the pool scene after MC faint and go to hospital... it worked without the hospital scene, but then i tried the hospital way, after the hospital, it says "go collect your money", but i cant enter the pool house to get the pool scene so i skipped it and collected the money... anybody know why i couldnt go in the pool house after hospital scene???

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
hola, soy nuevo y tengo un problema con el progreso del juego, cuando fred ofrece ir con el vecino por $ 500 y ella acepta, hay una parte en la que no sé qué hacer, ando por ahí En la casa del vecino sin poder avanzar.
English mofos

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
Tr
I was searching the forum for incest games 3 days ago, and by accident i stumbled on this game.....
well..... WOOOOOOW THE BEST EROTIC GAME I EVER PLAYED :D great story, great renderings, super HOT ladies, IMPORTENT!!! well written....!!!!!!! but the animations???? omg the animations are 150 points of 100 JUST GREAT :love: SUPER HOT :love::love::love:
On my own, i got to the new job with Marcus, but couldnt get in, it said you need slut save....
soo i found a walkthrough, and started fresh... missed couple of things which fuckade up storyn,,,
Now, i just finished it... Great game DEV, keep up the good work , cant wait for the update (y):)
happy new year :)

btw.... one scene i couldn´t trigger was the pool scene after MC faint and go to hospital... it worked without the hospital scene, but then i tried the hospital way, after the hospital, it says "go collect your money", but i cant enter the pool house to get the pool scene so i skipped it and collected the money... anybody know why i couldnt go in the pool house after hospital scene???
Have u go to your friend house? In order for the pool scene to be activated, u need to go back to your house to retrieve the swimsuit from your wardrobe inside your room, then go visit your friend at her house. Then you will have to walk to the house with a pool on top left of the map.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Tr

Have u go to your friend house? In order for the pool scene to be activated, u need to go back to your house to retrieve the swimsuit from your wardrobe inside your room, then go visit your friend at her house. Then you will have to walk to the house with a pool on top left of the map.
thanks gonna try that....

walker

Apr 22, 2017
Hey Hi,

My Character Dialogs are all in Russian, Is there any way to change it to english.. I downloaded the Pronoisland 5 Gb version .92

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Well ... I don't like to create controversy ... But come on, I'm really not sure that you're the real developer of the game yet, would not it be better to post that answer on Patreon's website? Because here it seems only an incondiconal fan trying to defend an update, that doesn't enter at least 4 months. Sorry for being a sincere woman. I have always been and always will be but like a friend said ... During the whole year the development of the game was very little so much little!. And if I'm arguing here, it's because I like the game, but I hate the delay for who really "pays" for news. Who does not like it, simply does not say anything.
And shut my mouth if something really giant is to come! :censored:

Still ... I think the game was abandoned! :p

And to conclude ... I'm not "bro" lol... :eek:

Happy 2019! ;):whistle:

View attachment 210812
Bro chill, why you so hyped woman?
Do you know there's a saying .
The late fruit is sweet.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes