P&P

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I don't think they've abandoned the game. They'll come back but with a huge delay.
Simply I don't get it. How and why some developers abandon their projects. I mean, really when you spend shit tons of time on something you'll build a root on that and you cannot just say fuck it, I'm out.
The more you work on something the more you can't stop it. At least this is how I feel when I start something.
These guys will show up again. I don't know when, but they will. And they will say whoops we had some issue to take care of. So where were we? Aha! here is the update guys ( 5 pictures and 100 lines of dialogue).
Come on dude... That definitely doesn't sound like us, especially when we're speaking about the amount of renders and text in scenes we're creating. And I really think that you know that very well considering the fact you're the creator of the Lily's very precise and detailed walkthrough.
Also, just because we haven't created a post recently, doesn't mean we're not communicating with our patrons through comments and PM's.
This is our last comment made yesterday:

"The last scene contains more than 70 renders, without animations. So yeah... It's the biggest one we've ever made! Both routes have been rendered, and more than half "polished story" has been made. We're close."

And just in case if anyone wonders why we're creating 70 render scenes, the answer is pretty much simple. We're dumbasses.
While the other creators chasing the money, we're chasing logic. Which is very paradoxical.

Ah, fuck it, I know one day it'll be worth it, because most of those game will be forgotten the moment they are completed.

Without doubt the best game, with great news and animations is that of Anna Exciting Affection ... Every 15 days always with great news and very good story. Without coiling and always adding in a pleasant time frame. The rest unfortunately is waste.

View attachment 205212 ;)
Whatever floats your boat, bro.

Jacktaff

Oct 15, 2017
Come on dude... That definitely doesn't sound like us, especially when we're speaking about the amount of renders and text in scenes we're creating. And I really think that you know that very well considering the fact you're the creator of the Lily's very precise and detailed walkthrough.
Also, just because we haven't created a post recently, doesn't mean we're not communicating with our patrons through comments and PM's.
This is our last comment made yesterday:

"The last scene contains more than 70 renders, without animations. So yeah... It's the biggest one we've ever made! Both routes have been rendered, and more than half "polished story" has been made. We're close."

And just in case if anyone wonders why we're creating 70 render scenes, the answer is pretty much simple. We're dumbasses.
While the other creators chasing the money, we're chasing logic. Which is very paradoxical.

Ah, fuck it, I know one day it'll be worth it, because most of those game will be forgotten the moment they are completed.

Whatever floats your boat, bro.
P, don't let negative comments here get you down. Us patreons know and appreciate the better level of communication this past year, and are eagerly awaiting the impending update. If any of the above commentators had bothered to read a couple of pages back then they would have seen something about recent activity, though I doubt that would have stopped their negativity. Anyway, its Christmas, goodwill to all, and here's hoping PandP get that update out soon.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
I do not understand how many people do. Since I've been following Lily of the Valley, I've never seen a regular update. But I never thought that the game was abandoned because on this site thanks to those who support P & P on patreon we get news that the Dev are alive and continue the project. Just go back 2-3 pages on this thread and there is a post that says that the LoV update will be in January 2019 and no later this month. So how can you even think that the game is abandoned? stay calm and wait. January is not so far. maybe if the patreon supporters want to share some WIP with us .... it would be a nice Christmas present. Finally ... thanks to P & P for their game, thanks to those patreon supporters who share with us news and images and for all those, no one excluded, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. :D:D:D:D

zitadoxoto

Dec 22, 2018
Just a quick comment. I have played many adult games and I have just discovered Lily.

It's IMO one of the best game out there. This game is like a hidden gem (so much great contents in it). I don't understand why this game is not more popular? I am sure players would love it! (I love scenes like in the hospital, the massage and so. I just don't like one thing in this game: the relationship with Fred, it's too ugly, too weird, but that's just my personal feeling and I know it's the main plot.)

I think this banner is not very appealing:

That's maybe why I haven't tried this game sooner. It feels very sci-fi and doesn't really reflect the nature of the game. You could maybe improve this banner and add the tag milf (Lily is like a 30+ milf and the milf character is arguably the most popular girl).

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
So, to distracting my urge to play lily, i play anna... so far, i didn't get the same feeling when i play lily, ann is more like go here go there and sex, but lily is different, the story, the character, its just different from any other game i've played so far. But anna does had a plus point, journal sistem like quest log.. i hope anna will have it also in future ipdate oh and maybe the gallery :) I miss u lily...

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
People say that Anna is sex and nothing else, but if you want you can avoid a lot of sex scenes. Anna fucks with several guys because you are playing in that way. And the problem with Lily is that in this year only has advanced 3 days of game. In ten years you will play a month of game. Is it very very slow or not?

Reactions: vasja.rulit

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
It's IMO one of the best game out there. This game is like a hidden gem (so much great contents in it). I don't understand why this game is not more popular?
A few years ago when the market was bursting Lily was one of the better games out there. The infrequent updates taking sometimes an entire season to be released killed off a lot of interest in this game. At one point an update took well over half a year and most people felt this game was abandoned. The devs of this game earned the reputation of being milkers and they never recovered from this bad rep.

This is a good game and if the dedication to the game was where it needed to be, on a much better platform than Lily would have been one of the better games in this genre. They'd probably be working on a new game and making far more than they're making now.

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
A few years ago when the market was bursting Lily was one of the better games out there. The infrequent updates taking sometimes an entire season to be released killed off a lot of interest in this game. At one point an update took well over half a year and most people felt this game was abandoned. The devs of this game earned the reputation of being milkers and they never recovered from this bad rep.

This is a good game and if the dedication to the game was where it needed to be, on a much better platform than Lily would have been one of the better games in this genre. They'd probably be working on a new game and making far more than they're making now.
I remember it, that was the worst time for Lily of Valley:(

Mr.Yang2

Jul 24, 2017
well if you compare LoV and Anna this two games was epic, but there's a plus and minus in this two games, depend how do you like the game, if you like a story game you will choose LoV, but if you like a quest and a little story then you will choose anna

ivanch88

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
well if you compare LoV and Anna this two games was epic, but there's a plus and minus in this two games, depend how do you like the game, if you like a story game you will choose LoV, but if you like a quest and a little story then you will choose anna
In my opinion Anna was awesome in first releases, but with last 3-4 updates she became too slutty. There was some story before sexual scenes, now it is too simple, such as "i am guilty before one guy i need to blowjob him", "i am in one room with two guys, we need to make threesome" etc. It's like watching brazzers films in CG.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
In my opinion Anna was awesome in first releases, but with last 3-4 updates she became too slutty. There was some story before sexual scenes, now it is too simple, such as "i am guilty before one guy i need to blowjob him", "i am in one room with two guys, we need to make threesome" etc. It's like watching brazzers films in CG.
hopefully in this game we can choose lily character, and nah she isn't slutty she is a charmer if you play her right grope and sexy stuff is kind of normal on these day so i played her like that without giving pussy to random people except for nick (lily husband). i think i've already share my save file on the few page before which include good path and slutty path hope this will help

in anna exciting affection think the dev don't gave us many option like this game, at first scene we are forced to give plumber a head.

Reactions: ivanch88
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes