thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Lily is standing at the correct location in the screenshot where the wet wipes are.
Unfortunately, there have been some reports of the game bugging out and not showing the sparkly animation
It happened to me too, I think I caused it by holding enter or spacebar and had to reload a save.

hellosex

Dec 7, 2018
OP updated with fixed version
How do you get to the gangbang scenes? I keep getting forced to make Lily apply for secretary and then the game stops saying it needs a non-existent save file called "Slutty" something.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
is there a way to see gallery for all the scenes?
if i remember correctly there was garage where u could see all the scene but i forgot where is it
PanP took out the gallery when the moved to RPG MV (about v0.70 and later I think). PandP are considering to put it back in again but not right now in v1.0...

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
still nothing on patreon?
From 2 days ago:

Q: "Are we quite close now to completion of the next update?"

PandP:
"Yes, we've completed renders from one route of the final scene. We're now working on the second path which is shorter and preparing animations for rendering. Sorry it took us much more time than we expected. We're really working extremely hard to release this patch as soon as we can."

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
From 2 days ago:

Q: "Are we quite close now to completion of the next update?"

PandP:
"Yes, we've completed renders from one route of the final scene. We're now working on the second path which is shorter and preparing animations for rendering. Sorry it took us much more time than we expected. We're really working extremely hard to release this patch as soon as we can."
Final scene? So this game is nearly end? Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Final scene? So this game is nearly end? Nooooooooooooooooooooooo
No it's NOT the final scene in the GAME they are working on.
They are working on the final scene in the next VERSION, i.e. Version x.y.
I think they are close to release the next version but need probably 1-2 more weeks before they are done and can release it.

as for the Final full game: I think I read somewhere that the game is about 60%-70% complete => at least 30% left... I think that means at least 1 more year of work and releases...

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
No it's NOT the final scene in the GAME they are working on.
They are working on the final scene in the next VERSION, i.e. Version x.y.
I think they are close to release the next version but need probably 1-2 more weeks before they are done and can release it.

as for the Final full game: I think I read somewhere that the game is about 60%-70% complete => at least 30% left... I think that means at least 1 more year of work and releases...
Oh thank you for the info :)(y)

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, where is the gym? Every time I try to get into the place where we went before with her friend, she says she does not have to be there at that moment ... any tips? Thank you.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes