Brian51m

Nov 12, 2018
Lily, Nick, Massage Center and more...
$1+ patrons
Feb 10 at 4:44am

Sup boys and girls? In the previous post I mentioned I'd give you some info about the Massage Centrer scene when we get close to its end. Now that we have only animations physics setup to do, I should tell you a bit more about it, and I also want to share the CG I promised earlier.

So, after an exciting morning, Lily goes to work. [The job at Rick's restaurant is a crucial thing I'm yet to tell you about.] After finishing her work at the restaurant, Lily comes back home and talk to Nick about the Massage Center. You'll see why, of course.
Long story short, Nick gets a masseuse, Lily gets a masseur, and there is only one divider between the four of them. :)
Now, I know that the other P will kick my ass for revealing this tiny detail to you ( trust me, I'm not exaggerating, I know how he reacts when I spoil something : ) but, the hell, I promised you.

CG rendering is done, and there are 35 renders in total, unfortunately, a couple of them won't be included in the scene because they turned out to be unnecessary now that the whole scene got its final shape.
While animation physics setup is in progress, which, btw is probably being finished as this post is being translated, I am working on the story, and the other P is starting work on the previously planned Final Scene of V.08. That scene will step forward the game, and, in a way, it will be a trailer for the next "phase" Lily is ready for.
[In case you're wondering "what the hell phase thing is", for those of you who didn't know, phases are basically the rules that allow Lily to go to a certain point in a particular scene. It's a kind of algorithm we made for Lily of the Valley to help her progress gradually as the game is moving forward.]

All right, that should be it for now. It the next post, I'll tell you something about the V.08 Final Scene when we get close to its end, and also something about Rick, as much as I can. And after that, finally, we'll talk about the date.

Once again, I'd like to thank you all for encouraging us to keep on creating.

Cheers.

Where do I find the massage?

Reactions: Aanss

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Agree because $1.5k /month is not enough to live off (at least if you are 2 people with 2 families etc) => means they have to work a day job => means approximately 18-22 hours are gone every day (sleep +work+eating +travel to and from work + family time) => they can spend 2-6 hours on the game per day maximum (and 6 is much too high and unrealistic in the long term - probably more like 2-4 hours is a true maximum or their families will revolt) => so only when they earn something you can actually live off like Gumdrop (~$8000) or LnP (~ $5000), they can consider quitting their day jobs (depends on where they live and local cost of living) and that will only happen if they work the game more so they can deliver more, faster, witch it's not realistic (see above logic) - basically a Catch 22 situation.

On the young guys: Well Mike got some action at the end of v0.92 and the library boy might be getting some in v.next (if i read the PnP post right) ... watch that space. :)
The thing is that this game was a game of near $7k, but with the delays the people left it and now it is only 1.5, but repeat was a game of near 7k

Reactions: SD0083

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
The thing is that this game was a game of near $7k, but with the delays the people left it and now it is only 1.5, but repeat was a game of near 7k
According to P&P peeked in march 2017 with about $3k. It was still very early in the game and a lot less competition. Today we have a lot more new game devs...

tetreb

May 27, 2017
They were rising fast,and had first big break(5months or even more) and lost so much patrons..

drew

May 19, 2017
Omg 5 GB i played the first release of this game.... and stopped playing for bug issues , BUT now... i have a lot of content.... ooooohohhhhhholhohohoohoh

Ntr come to meee ou yeah

Reactions: pokey69

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
No need to rub it in man :cry: :LOL: I'm sure there is something else you could be rubbing :unsure: I would say enjoy the game, but I already know you will ;)

Reactions: _Roxas_

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
Could you start a torrent for your game, Please? It looks very interesting. BUT keeps getting cut off during my downloads. I would really love to play.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
This game desperately needs to be on a better platform like Renpy and to have a scene viewer. RPGM is hot garbage.

Reactions: thedude

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Lily is standing at the correct location in the screenshot where the wet wipes are.
Unfortunately, there have been some reports of the game bugging out and not showing the sparkly animation

Devil7

Jun 22, 2017
is there a way to see gallery for all the scenes?
if i remember correctly there was garage where u could see all the scene but i forgot where is it

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes