bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
Please, where is the gym? Every time I try to get into the place where we went before with her friend, she says she does not have to be there at that moment ... any tips? Thank you.
you will find a Walkthrough with maps on page 240 (message

Reactions: Ruodger

Guta2000

Feb 1, 2018
Without doubt the best game, with great news and animations is that of Anna Exciting Affection ... Every 15 days always with great news and very good story. Without coiling and always adding in a pleasant time frame. The rest unfortunately is waste.

tier 4.png ;)

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
While there is no doubt the animations and renders ,not to mention the model of anna herself are indeed gorgeous, the story fells short. There are no interesting scenarios or buildup, she is basically a cum dumpster for the whole town. Plus we dont even get her monologues or a view of her thoughts or conscience as to what she thinks of her constant cheating around.
Its basically go to point A for sex, then point B for sex. It kinda get sboring. The story is definitely not the developer's strong suit.
Games like LoTV and The Humbling Experience (sadly abandoned) have great stories (the latter having the better in my opinion) and through their dialogs and creative choices they actually make you care about the character.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
scenarios where the MC lady's conscience is battling with her as to see how far she can go, while thinking of the possible consequences yet the allure to do something kinky or naughty is so strong, dialogs that masterfully represent this make the story that much exciting. Like I said LoTV and Humbling Experience has it in spades. On the Renpy side Jessica O'Niel's Hard News and A Wife and Mother are top contestants (with JOHN winning the bout due to AWAM's turtle like progression).
In the end while render quality is no doubt important, its the story and dialogs that ultimately win for me in the end and that is why Anna EA gets a lower seat in my list.
P.S : Humbling Experience renders are i think at 320p or 480p and despite the low quality, the game is my topmost favorite rpgmaker game (I talk about it a lot, I'm just a sucker for it)

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
Where the f is pnp???? I have a bad feeling they abandone the game... i want to play Lotv untill the final ending... but now the creator seems like just vanish kidnapped by alien :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Without doubt the best game, with great news and animations is that of Anna Exciting Affection ... Every 15 days always with great news and very good story. Without coiling and always adding in a pleasant time frame. The rest unfortunately is waste.

View attachment 205212 ;)
Anna is a good game too, but Lily has a different story, different art and perspective.

Reactions: blink66

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
While there is no doubt the animations and renders ,not to mention the model of anna herself are indeed gorgeous, the story fells short. There are no interesting scenarios or buildup, she is basically a cum dumpster for the whole town. Plus we dont even get her monologues or a view of her thoughts or conscience as to what she thinks of her constant cheating around.
Its basically go to point A for sex, then point B for sex. It kinda get sboring. The story is definitely not the developer's strong suit.
Games like LoTV and The Humbling Experience (sadly abandoned) have great stories (the latter having the better in my opinion) and through their dialogs and creative choices they actually make you care about the character.
Exactly my point. The problem with LotV is the developer not giving a shit because it was one of the best games around, but after going 6 months without saying shit and coming back to update the game with 1 extra day like nothing happened? What a let down. The writing was so good, it really is a shame.

hellosex

Dec 7, 2018

Dev's Introduction:
As longtime players of rpg maker games we would like to introduce you to the game on which we have been working for a long time. Our main goal was to depict the life of a recently married couple. You will be playing the role of "Lily" and making decisions about the course her life will take.​

Updated: 01/09/2018
Developer/Publisher: P and P -
Version: 0.92
Platform: PC/Windows
Language: English
Censorship: None
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change Log:

Downloads:
- -

Shared by @sirbajo

Compressed Version: | Unofficial Android:
Thanks @the66 for android

How do I get Lily to the gangbang scenes shown on the previews?

kango6111

May 13, 2018
Guys, the pattern with P&P has been well documented. Here is how it works with them:

1. They put out a release date that is usually around mid month
2. Something always comes up where they can not deliver on that dead line
3. The actual release date always ends up being the 1st week of the following month

They do this purposely milk another month of Patreon fees from their customers. Guaranteed, 1st week of January... after the Patreon fees are collected.

Reactions: Segadrozd

MBIK

Jul 30, 2018
I don't think they've abandoned the game. They'll come back but with a huge delay.
Simply I don't get it. How and why some developers abandon their projects. I mean, really when you spend shit tons of time on something you'll build a root on that and you cannot just say fuck it, I'm out.
The more you work on something the more you can't stop it. At least this is how I feel when I start something.
These guys will show up again. I don't know when, but they will. And they will say whoops we had some issue to take care of. So where were we? Aha! here is the update guys ( 5 pictures and 100 lines of dialogue).

Reactions: legolasbaler
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes