Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Still no news? Omg... :cry::cry::cry::)o_Oo_Oo_O
Last update from P&P was 4 days ago: at that time they were working on the last scene in the release and were halfway through. They also reported some issues with rendering a scene with 8 characters - the render engine was crashing. So yes there have been updates. My guess is: we'll get a release this or next week.

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
Last update from P&P was 4 days ago: at that time they were working on the last scene in the release and were halfway through. They also reported some issues with rendering a scene with 8 characters - the render engine was crashing. So yes there have been updates. My guess is: we'll get a release this or next week.
Thank you... i hope they will fix the engine soon..

Reactions: dman1992

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
we can all agree that lotv is one of the best games out here,sure devs got a full time job here and there.but the developing months are too long,if i were PnP if he cant focus on this game,he should end it right away.not too sure about milking,hes one of the devs right here whos really close to gumdrop imo.my top 3
1.Gumdrop
2.PnP
3.Aorrta
good thing aorrta updated and rebuild his game but it still shite.ok mate time to go lol

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
we can all agree that lotv is one of the best games out here,sure devs got a full time job here and there.but the developing months are too long,if i were PnP if he cant focus on this game,he should end it right away.not too sure about milking,hes one of the devs right here whos really close to gumdrop imo.my top 3
1.Gumdrop
2.PnP
3.Aorrta
good thing aorrta updated and rebuild his game but it still shite.ok mate time to go lol
You forgot the biggest milker: Impure with "Sara's life", he clearly takes the top spot. The way that guy kept promising but never delivered was a work of milking art. He is still cashing - years after his last delivery.
PandP is just slow but they still do deliver. As a patron, you can always just put your support on hold for a few months and only support when they deliver. it's really up to you.

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
1.Gumdrop
2.PnP
3.Aorrta
I only have a Top 1 and thats SweGabe. 7k each months but only a update every 6 months -.-

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
1.Gumdrop
2.PnP
3.Aorrta
i can't wait for the next year episode :p, i love lily as a good wife path. i think PnP better than Gumdrop & LnP in term of the story, sex scene it is way too hot imo. i think i can consider that milking case since he earn less money than gumdrop with their dual family. who could live with only 1.5 grand each month, if he makes around 8k-10k each month i'm sure he can speed up the pace for finishing this game without futher ado just like Acting lesson & depraved awakening
the only drawback in this game is there aren't many young boys / high schooler to date with and there's so much perverted old man / big fart old man, i'm not into old man scene since i like young blood more than the old one

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
i can't wait for the next year episode :p, i love lily as a good wife path. i think PnP better than Gumdrop & LnP in term of the story, sex scene it is way too hot imo. i think i can consider that milking case since he earn less money than gumdrop with their dual family. who could live with only 1.5 grand each month, if he makes around 8k-10k each month i'm sure he can speed up the pace for finishing this game without futher ado just like Acting lesson & depraved awakening
the only drawback in this game is there aren't many young boys / high schooler to date with and there's so much perverted old man / big fart old man, i'm not into old man scene since i like young blood more than the old one
Agree because $1.5k /month is not enough to live off (at least if you are 2 people with 2 families etc) => means they have to work a day job => means approximately 18-22 hours are gone every day (sleep +work+eating +travel to and from work + family time) => they can spend 2-6 hours on the game per day maximum (and 6 is much too high and unrealistic in the long term - probably more like 2-4 hours is a true maximum or their families will revolt) => so only when they earn something you can actually live off like Gumdrop (~$8000) or LnP (~ $5000), they can consider quitting their day jobs (depends on where they live and local cost of living) and that will only happen if they work the game more so they can deliver more, faster, witch it's not realistic (see above logic) - basically a Catch 22 situation.

On the young guys: Well Mike got some action at the end of v0.92 and the library boy might be getting some in v.next (if i read the PnP post right) ... watch that space. :)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
i think i can consider that milking case since he earn less money than gumdrop with their dual family. who could live with only 1.5 grand each month, if he makes around 8k-10k each month i'm sure he can speed up the pace
When they kept the updates in reasonable time their profits were increasing at a good pace, reaching more than $ 3200 per month which is remarkable for an RPGM ACE (the game was very good). Then they stopped communicating to their supporters and the updates were more and more spaced and poor in content. That is why the problem is only theirs, since middle of 2017 they aren't consistent.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
When they kept the updates in reasonable time their profits were increasing at a good pace, reaching more than $ 3200 per month which is remarkable for an RPGM ACE (the game was very good). Then they stopped communicating to their supporters and the updates were more and more spaced and poor in content. That is why the problem is only theirs, since middle of 2017 they aren't consistent.
i know, since the main problem is they can't speak english so they teamed up with their friend to do some translating & communication stuff.

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
i know, since the main problem is they can't speak english so they teamed up with their friend to do some translating & communication stuff.
uh yeah bud..that problem with scripts happened over 5-6 months ago?and im pretty sure the perfect way to describe PandP is Laziness.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes