• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

ishaan

Dec 26, 2016
Android is giving black screen after the new (android) update. Not just on this on all rpgm games ported on to android

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Android is giving black screen after the new (android) update. Not just on this on all rpgm games ported on to android
webview support for my rpgmaker mv ports is broken after latest chrome update -> look .

ishaan

Dec 26, 2016
webview support for my rpgmaker mv ports is broken after latest chrome update -> look .
Thanks man. It finally works. But requesting you to please fix this bug (if possible). Chrome is a great browser

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
hi. where is the save location? ive downloaded the save game to fix the bug for the 2nd day job in castor. I did put the save on location inside the 'save' game folder but it didnt appear in the game

skamaan0001

Feb 1, 2019
i got stuck after the night club lily go with nicole upstair they find david and robert that all happen but after few days i got stuck work, swim,gym ,movie,sleep this things i m doing and i can t trigger any scenes please help or else help me to get walkthrough plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
i got stuck after the night club lily go with nicole upstair they find david and robert that all happen but after few days i got stuck work, swim,gym ,movie,sleep this things i m doing and i can t trigger any scenes please help or else help me to get walkthrough plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
There is no more content than that. Use your Phone and it will tell you you've finished this version. :)

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Why don't you just use the search button instead? You have wasted at least 30-40 sec writing this post,instead of just searching a few pages back to see that I have posted and reposted all the saves for all the scenes plus a damn walkthrough.

Dude!

P.S. : That is the end of this version,after the night club.

Reactions: penmaster

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
LotV Saves - v.1.0 updated - every scene - slutty side

So...I will repost my saves again,this time with v1.0 saves included just before every scene in the update.

I am missing only one scene in the bar with Jack because I saved on another spot that had this scene and I can't remember which one it was.I know that it's somewhere between saves 44-50.

Hope it helps.
I will also add the descriptions that @Deckmaster did a while back and update the latest saves with tags so you know what to do.

Again I will also upload the walkthrough for version 0.92 ( the rest is really,really and I do mean super-mega easy to do) for all of you to use and also repost and whatever.

For the newcummers!

Reactions: BOB_danger

Bonian

Apr 25, 2018
when I run the game on android the screen goes black and does not advance ... I do not understand it because, since I was playing well until nothing ago :(

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v1.0 Fix 3!

PC (350MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where's the mac version?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
when I run the game on android the screen goes black and does not advance ... I do not understand it because, since I was playing well until nothing ago :(
read .

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Why does the male protagonist always portrayed as a dumbass? This guy is almost as worse as Andrew for the Anna series. Like seriously no guy is that stupid.

Reactions: Rando Civ
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes