madbloke

May 4, 2017
You do know that just 7 posts above the one I answered to had the answer she was looking for? I can't say please to someone who can't see that.I wasn't being rude.
I do apologize, I didn't notice I hadn't inserted the quote of the post you replied to, that is the post my reply was aimed at and not yours at all.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

V.1.1 - Gallery room

Gallery room is done and it contains more than 80 scene. For most of the scenes the code has been completely changed and simplified in order to make the gameplay more enjoyable *wink :) Also, some scenes branch into choices so that you can choose what happens and so that it can flow effortlessly into the scene that follows.

All of the scenes are unlocked and it is possible to see all of them irrespective of which scenes you've played. The original idea was to unlock the scenes in the gallery only after you'd played them, but we have given up on that idea because we want to hear from you how much of the regular gameplay you've missed. However, if you are not interested in watching the scenes in the gallery, fret not dear friend, we've also thought of you. In fact, we have protected the gallery with a cheat code that you need to type in in order to unlock it. [Note: It's enough to type it in once to gain access to the gallery forever.]

The gallery is located in Lily's bedroom and it becomes active when she quits.

We will always update the gallery roughly ten days after publishing the regular version in order not to spoil the gameplay.

Also, I want to mention that we have fixed a major bug in the path where Lily does not get a job at Castor and where she has to go to the library (second book), as well as some minor ones that affected the overall quality of the gameplay. We believe that the game is now completely free of bugs, but we can't be absolutely sure even though there's been six people working on identifying the bugs in the last couple of weeks. The game has many routes and paths, and fixing the bugs themselves is not a problem, the hard part is to actually locate the bugs. This is why I implore you to always send a PM if you think you've found something that you think is not right and we will get back to you as soon as possible to fix it.

I don't want to make this already long post even longer, so I will tell you about the game progress in the next one.
I can't possibly end this without expressing our profound gratitude and respect to you! The main purpose of this game is to make you happy, in as many ways as possible, and nothing makes us more proud that to hear that we are in fact achieving that goal.

So, we hope, that you'll enjoy the gallery!

Cheers!

dmitri997

May 5, 2017
How do I fix this error?

Failed to load: audio/bgs/Clock.ogg ??o_Oo_Oo_O

*Nvm just found out I just have to remove _ in Clock.ogg file name*

Albert Pike

Aug 3, 2018
I think I'm stuck, or maybe this is this perhaps a bug?
After the first working day as a cleaner on a new job, i came home, slept, and now I do not have any other Quest. I do not know what to do next...

KingsCape

Jul 12, 2017
And v1.1 is out! But it's big at 5.9GB and cannot be downloaded in one go over free Mega - breaks the Mega quota.
Would anyone be willing to update the version distributed through the 1st page of the thread? I'm just sure that Lily would appreciate it as only she can. :unsure:

Reactions: 6DarkRaven9

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Wish someone made a gallery mod.
Just in this page:
V.1.1 - Gallery room

Gallery room is done and it contains more than 80 scene. For most of the scenes the code has been completely changed and simplified in order to make the gameplay more enjoyable *wink :) Also, some scenes branch into choices so that you can choose what happens and so that it can flow effortlessly into the scene that follows.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes