Apos

Nov 13, 2017
Cannt take swimsuit for pool party, game freeze: "After you’ve met her she mentions that there is a pool at the north part of this area, so you must go to your house and bring you swimsuit and meet her again and then go there. After you brought your swimsuit she’ll join to your party and then go to the North West part of the area and you’ll see the flashing spot. "
Solution:
If you have a copy of v0.92 use/replace the map002 from that version, it fixes the freeze problems (that map is only used until day 12).
edit: I attached the map002 from v0.92

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

V.1.2 Progress - Library

Before she applies at Castor, Lily (if she didn't help Lola with the presentation) will have to learn one more, final, lesson in order to be completely ready for the job. Also, the other Lily (the one who already works at Castor) will have the option to enrich her knowledge if she chooses to do so.

This time, like the last time, we are making two separate library scenes for both versions of Lily, an as before, one will be more dominant than the other.

I am absolutely sure that all of you remember how the previous library scene ended and I guess that most of you can imagine how the next one will unfold. But... with that in mind, we have tried to complicate things a little bit and make one more unique story.

I don't want to spoil the scene and tell you what will happen, because the screenshot already says enough, but I want to mention that we have already completed 14 renders and that the story for one path is almost written. It goes without saying that as soon as we complete this scene and switch to the next one (Castor) we will let you know and post a screenshot from that scene.

Thank you all for your wonderful support!

Cheers.

DjKillerDev

Jul 19, 2018

V.1.2 Progress - Library

Before she applies at Castor, Lily (if she didn't help Lola with the presentation) will have to learn one more, final, lesson in order to be completely ready for the job. Also, the other Lily (the one who already works at Castor) will have the option to enrich her knowledge if she chooses to do so.

This time, like the last time, we are making two separate library scenes for both versions of Lily, an as before, one will be more dominant than the other.

I am absolutely sure that all of you remember how the previous library scene ended and I guess that most of you can imagine how the next one will unfold. But... with that in mind, we have tried to complicate things a little bit and make one more unique story.

I don't want to spoil the scene and tell you what will happen, because the screenshot already says enough, but I want to mention that we have already completed 14 renders and that the story for one path is almost written. It goes without saying that as soon as we complete this scene and switch to the next one (Castor) we will let you know and post a screenshot from that scene.

Thank you all for your wonderful support!

Cheers.
I got Problem In Second Chapter In caster
For Secretary Job
After that I went to Leaflet Work And meet with Sea Area PhotoArt People And After That I'm Stucked I don't know where to go Next
( All Saying Maybe Later, I'm Not Going There now
,I don't Have Work There )

SamuraiJew

Nov 11, 2017
I got Problem In Second Chapter In caster
For Secretary Job
After that I went to Leaflet Work And meet with Sea Area PhotoArt People And After That I'm Stucked I don't know where to go Next
( All Saying Maybe Later, I'm Not Going There now
,I don't Have Work There )
no clue what youre trying to say mate

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Ok, I'm having a major problem. The last thing I know for a fact I did was apply for the secretary job with the yellow shirt and they said I could learn some stuff to get it. I went to Martin's and played with him, but after I went to bed I can't get any of the events to activate. I've tried changing clothes and have discovered the game wants me to have red dress on in general (at least to go to the library) but everything keeps coming up as some variation of "maybe later"

Jacktaff

Oct 15, 2017
Ok, I'm having a major problem. The last thing I know for a fact I did was apply for the secretary job with the yellow shirt and they said I could learn some stuff to get it. I went to Martin's and played with him, but after I went to bed I can't get any of the events to activate. I've tried changing clothes and have discovered the game wants me to have red dress on in general (at least to go to the library) but everything keeps coming up as some variation of "maybe later"
I think more to that route is coming in the next update, at the moment it's incomplete.

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
Playing v1.1 fix 3. On Day18, after reading book (partly finished) in library (of course after flahing the student to get the book), why did the intelligence level remain unchanged? I think the level will be increased every time after reading book in library. Or the level will be increased when the book is fully finished (not partially)? Please help.
Sorry for my english.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes