NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
Playing v1.1 fix 3. On Day18, after reading book (partly finished) in library (of course after flahing the student to get the book), why did the intelligence level remain unchanged? I think the level will be increased every time after reading book in library. Or the level will be increased when the book is fully finished (not partially)? Please help.
Sorry for my english.
V1.1 fix3?

simon000

Aug 12, 2018
hi, I start this game but i think I'm in bug,

I have saw the gynecologist and my Nicole ask me to take a swimsuit, when I back at home, Lily say "shit, I'd better hurry, my shift is about to start" and after this I can't move.

Someone have a solution?

I'm English isn't good, sorry.

Maybe the answer already exists but 312 pages....

Thx

RhasAlGhul

Feb 22, 2018
is it just me or does someone else have this problem too...

after you have birthday sex with Fred and you get to see the gangbang scene, my Lily wakes up puts the red dress and than I cant get out of the house to go to Giancarlo's shop.
She says "I can't go out like this" even though she is dressed

DjKillerDev

Jul 19, 2018
is it just me or does someone else have this problem too...

after you have birthday sex with Fred and you get to see the gangbang scene, my Lily wakes up puts the red dress and than I cant get out of the house to go to Giancarlo's shop.
She says "I can't go out like this" even though she is dressed
That's a Little Bug I also Face that
Go wardrobe and Change Your Clothes Again Then u Can Go Out Sure

RhasAlGhul

Feb 22, 2018
That is the thing mate you can't go back to wardrobe. It says that she will be late or something like that.
The dev contacted me via PM and I gave him my saves, so now the issue will be looked into.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Not sure if trollin or legit being entitled....
Could be either way and he'd still have a fair point. Maybe not "dev should release such and such" but more like "other devs have kept their freebies more available".

At the end of the day, while I'd prefer more freebies, I'm not holding it against a particular dev or site.

iDONTknow_2

Nov 1, 2018
Hey Guys,
I know this is kind of late but, is there any scene gallery of some kind in this game where I can replay the scenes. If there is can you please let me know how I can access it.
Thanks

Roquen

Dec 16, 2017
Hey Guys,
I know this is kind of late but, is there any scene gallery of some kind in this game where I can replay the scenes. If there is can you please let me know how I can access it.
Thanks
In next version... check one page before.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes