Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I can't find any events to continue the game after the day after threesome with fred and the hospital guy. I tried knocking every door and no events are triggering and my stamina is still 100%. Is there any way to know what am I supposed to do? Any walkthrough!
Try this walk through updated with the v1.1 gallery function:

Reactions: Dilshad Klein

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Anyone got walkthroughs for different routes since someone told me I'm pretty much stuck on the one I'm on?
well it depends how differnt teh rounts you want to try are:
This walk through updated with the v1.1 gallery function: , covers the most slutty paths. However, if you want Lily to stay faithful (loving wife path) it does not cover that much beyond day 14 or so. Also, the loving wife path is buggy right now - it has not been the focus yet :)

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
well it depends how differnt teh rounts you want to try are:
This walk through updated with the v1.1 gallery function: , covers the most slutty paths. However, if you want Lily to stay faithful (loving wife path) it does not cover that much beyond day 14 or so. Also, the loving wife path is buggy right now - it has not been the focus yet :)
Oh no, I want her to get railed by anything and everything.

zerg

Sep 11, 2016
when you really want the new update and nobody has posted it a week after release :(

gallery is long overdue but very welcome

sho'nuff

Apr 29, 2017
That is the thing mate you can't go back to wardrobe. It says that she will be late or something like that.
The dev contacted me via PM and I gave him my saves, so now the issue will be looked into.
I got it too not sure what to do now... cuz after the GB scene you start upstairs with the red dress can't go down and can't go out...

Reactions: RhasAlGhul

sho'nuff

Apr 29, 2017
is it just me or does someone else have this problem too...

after you have birthday sex with Fred and you get to see the gangbang scene, my Lily wakes up puts the red dress and than I cant get out of the house to go to Giancarlo's shop.
She says "I can't go out like this" even though she is dressed
Yo! I figured it out. Don't go to sleep naked after shower after fred. Put sleepwear on.

Reactions: RhasAlGhul

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
it says we can access gallery from the bookshelf in our room but i can't seem to do it. Should we progress in the story to access the gallery? Isn't it available right off the bat?

Edit: Oh my bad, didn't notice that this was implemented in 1.1 and not 1.0

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes