Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Can you tell me which save is which? :D
You can use mine also.There is a list attached with all the descriptions :
LotV Saves - v.1.0 updated - every scene - slutty side

So...I will repost my saves again,this time with v1.0 saves included just before every scene in the update.

I am missing only one scene in the bar with Jack because I saved on another spot that had this scene and I can't remember which one it was.I know that it's somewhere between saves 44-50.

Hope it helps.
I will also add the descriptions that @Deckmaster did a while back and update the latest saves with tags so you know what to do.

Again I will also upload the walkthrough for version 0.92 ( the rest is really,really and I do mean super-mega easy to do) for all of you to use and also repost and whatever.

Reactions: crisbr

Dilshad Klein

Jul 24, 2018
I can't find any events to continue the game after the day after threesome with fred and the hospital guy. I tried knocking every door and no events are triggering and my stamina is still 100%. Is there any way to know what am I supposed to do? Any walkthrough!

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Anyone got walkthroughs for different routes since someone told me I'm pretty much stuck on the one I'm on?

Wingman666

Nov 24, 2017
Did anyone found out and know how to trigger hidden Coffee scene with fred? I am really curious to see that scene

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Did anyone found out and know how to trigger hidden Coffee scene with fred? I am really curious to see that scene
yeah I believe P and P wrote a while back that they scrapped that scene - they though it was too much - not sure why they though so - I think it would have been a good scene :). Anyway, the images are still in the picture directory but not enabled by code.

Reactions: Wingman666
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes