Pristika

Jul 2, 2017
Cannt take swimsuit for pool party, game freeze: "After you’ve met her she mentions that there is a pool at the north part of this area, so you must go to your house and bring you swimsuit and meet her again and then go there. After you brought your swimsuit she’ll join to your party and then go to the North West part of the area and you’ll see the flashing spot. "

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
Hi, guys. I'm playing the game after quite some time and am wondering whether there is a gallery or something like that to review scenes. I have searched the thread and some people say that the garage on the left of Lily's house used to function as a gallery of sorts, but that is not working for me (unless I'm picking the wrong building, which I think I'm not). Has this been changed or is it not working anymore?

Thanks.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Hi, guys. I'm playing the game after quite some time and am wondering whether there is a gallery or something like that to review scenes. I have searched the thread and some people say that the garage on the left of Lily's house used to function as a gallery of sorts, but that is not working for me (unless I'm picking the wrong building, which I think I'm not). Has this been changed or is it not working anymore?

Thanks.
Yeah, so when they migrated LotV to RPG MV in March 2018 the gallery function was removed.
However, the good news is that the are working on putting it back in again.
From what i understand the gallery is coming in the next release...

Reactions: Teaber

jason55

Feb 6, 2019
im stcuked help pls she wants sugar but i cant click anything and cant get out of the room

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Some also need to learn the word PLEASE, surprising how manners can get results.
You do know that just 7 posts above the one I answered to had the answer she was looking for? I can't say "please" to someone who can't see that.I wasn't being rude.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes