TheEdge

Jun 5, 2017
From Patreon 2 days ago in the comments :

I'm in the hospital. I terribly cut two tendons on my right hand and I need to go plastic surgery to save my fingers. The upcoming update will not contain Fred scene, but the update will be released this month! If anyone doubts in what I'm saying, I will take a pic of my hand and upload it as a proof. I gotta go now.

Just so you know about this when downloading and playing.
q5KKYv2.gif

I wonder why Saddog Games did not have a similar attitude ...

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
I am also a bit dissapointed because of that scene missing. I've been feeling sorry for him and the way Lily is treating him during sex. I hope the guy gets a BJ from her.

View attachment 315072

I want this scene or at least a version of it.
Do u have more images or wallpapers?Are u a patreon?I want to see Lilly making scenes with more older and fat guys,rather than young guys...

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
well I hope he gets better but from what I see he posted this 2 days ago so it means after all this time he didnt finished the update and was gonna do it in these last 2 days..... well.... in any case it doesnt make sense to wait another 3 moths for this scene since i assume he jsut needed to finish some details about it right

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
well I hope he gets better but from what I see he posted this 2 days ago so it means after all this time he didnt finished the update and was gonna do it in these last 2 days..... well.... in any case it doesnt make sense to wait another 3 moths for this scene since i assume he jsut needed to finish some details about it right
exactly!!!Thats P&P for you bruh haha
i dont wanna say he's milking patrons
but 3 1/2 months for him not to include fred?oh jesus!!! i wanna scream out loud and fap til my tendons cut and bleeds and get surgery to save my fingers lol.

Reactions: hax

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
You have no idea how (paying) fans of this game look to the rest of us. They're just missing feathers :).

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
This is ridiculous:

Hey fellas. I just want to tell you a couple of words about the scene we are currently working on.
After Lily finishes her secret task (if she decides to do it, of course) she becomes curious about the secret information that she has copied and decides to seek help from a professional who understands such matters. Yep, you guessed it. That person is Fred.

----

Hi guys. As we are coming closer to completing V.1.2 we want to tell you when you can expect it. If I'm not mistaken, we released V.1.1 somewhere around mid-February, which was about two and a half months ago. We strongly believe that we will be able to bring you V.1.2 before the third month expires, which would be a couple of days before the middle of May.

----

Where are we now?

We have practically finished the update. I am almost done writing Fred's scene and I expect to have it translated in a couple of days. Most of the code has been written (a mammoth job because of a huge number of conditional branches and scene outcomes.) and the only thing remaining is to finish writing the final scene and do some fine polishing. My estimate is 6-7 days, but again I can't promise. Trust me guys, the days are going by like seconds in these final stages, but don't forget that we all have one common goal, to make sure V.1.2 is out as soon as possible!

-------

And now the scene still isn't finished and in the update? :geek::eek::ROFLMAO:

So do not expect any more news updates from me for LotV, I will not pay a single dollar anymore for this dev.

A little quote from an obviously 15$ patreon:

Really nice update guys, if a little short.

Last edited:

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
well as i said it is a bit ridiculous that a problem now in the last 2 days compromised all the update...

Andre13

May 13, 2017
Hi, havent played this yet, wanted to download, but reading the thread, as i understand the update is gona happen soon. so just curious, do i wait for the update or not? because i dont want to download it twice if the update is coming..

BlackStallion

May 17, 2017
The worst part about this is that I got the link from here first, instead of Patreon...

Became a 15$ patron this morning.Got the link here first,plus the bad news that it's incomplete.
He got me once,not gonna happen twice.Cancelled also today...
What do you mean with incomplete? Are there scenes missing that they said would implement?

Edit: Lol nvm the file is even called "fredless"

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes