omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
In a few hours P & P will look at their patreon account and if they see that there are not many people paying this month, they will release the update to justify paying June. But if they see that more or less pay the same people that in May may delay a few more days the new update
how do you know this did they said it somewhere ??

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
So according to the Patreon comment P and P posted a few hours ago, they are uploading right now. Link will be sent after it's done. So May payers will get it today "Patron standard time" (PST) time i think...
oH niceee can you upload it here plz when they send it ??

kokovios

Feb 15, 2018
ok people three and a half month waiting for one update which will have half hour of game play.Well someone is milking out his patreons...

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
From Patreon 2 days ago in the comments :

I'm in the hospital. I terribly cut two tendons on my right hand and I need to go plastic surgery to save my fingers. The upcoming update will not contain Fred scene, but the update will be released this month! If anyone doubts in what I'm saying, I will take a pic of my hand and upload it as a proof. I gotta go now.

Just so you know about this when downloading and playing.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
3 and half month for.... something? The principal scene apparently was with Alfred and now is not possible. Then.......

SiriusDar17

Aug 11, 2017
From Patreon 2 days ago in the comments :

I'm in the hospital. I terribly cut two tendons on my right hand and I need to go plastic surgery to save my fingers. The upcoming update will not contain Fred scene, but the update will be released this month! If anyone doubts in what I'm saying, I will take a pic of my hand and upload it as a proof. I gotta go now.

Just so you know about this when downloading and playing.
Ok, and Fred scene is the last scene or in the middle update 1.2? So you will release an update with half the content and for the next two, three weeks will you release the second part? Idk..is it not better to wait for the full version? My opinion..:)
Thx.

Sirius

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
What have I begun? :eek:

I don't know what scenes it contains.It just says that it won't contain the Fred scene(I was actually curious about it,but what can I do?). Hopefully he will release it afterwards as an update and not make us wait 3 months more for it.

Reactions: SiriusDar17

SiriusDar17

Aug 11, 2017
What have I begun? :eek:

I don't know what scenes it contains.It just says that it won't contain the Fred scene(I was actually curious about it,but what can I do?). Hopefully he will release it afterwards as an update and not make us wait 3 months more for it.
Well, that is the question..wouldn't be another two / three months ... :)

S.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
i dunno if i wanna be sad for cutting his tendons or due to the update not containing fred scene.well folks i guess see ya again in 3 months for fred scene.
i hope he dont cut his feet next time.
giphy(3).gif

Reactions: mike5000
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes