Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
They said they need 6/7 days (from may 17th) now its 26.05..
yes they wrote that they "thought" it would be 6-7 days back then. On Friday they game an update in a comment that they need a bit more time but, again, "think" they will get it out in May.

They never gave a firm commitment to a date, precisely because it never worked out well in the past - well documented. So now, they will simply not do that anymore.

It's finished when its finished. I rather have a quality game with less bugs, than them pushing out what ever they have just to keep an artificial deadline.

ggthx

Jul 27, 2017
yes they wrote that they "thought" it would be 6-7 days back then. On Friday they game an update in a comment that they need a bit more time but, again, "think" they will get it out in May.

They never gave a firm commitment to a date, precisely because it never worked out well in the past - well documented. So now, they will simply not do that anymore.

It's finished when its finished. I rather have a quality game with less bugs, than them pushing out what ever they have just to keep an artificial deadline.
LOL, I see you are drinking that Kool-Aid, it's fine, I am assuming you are new with P&P. Those guys have missed plenty of dates or even around about ones. So no, I think they will release it in June and you won't see another update from them until the end of the year to early next year. They have reduced the amount of updates they release in 1 year to just 2 updates.

I have donated to them since they released their "game" way back. But I got tired of all the lies/excuses. But again it's not just P&P, I see a lot of these guys taking advantage of their patreon supporters, and I have had a enough of it...

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
LOL, I see you are drinking that Kool-Aid, it's fine, I am assuming you are new with P&P. Those guys have missed plenty of dates or even around about ones. So no, I think they will release it in June and you won't see another update from them until the end of the year to early next year. They have reduced the amount of updates they release in 1 year to just 2 updates.

I have donated to them since they released their "game" way back. But I got tired of all the lies/excuses. But again it's not just P&P, I see a lot of these guys taking advantage of their Patreon supporters, and I have had a enough of it...
Well you assume wrong. I have been a P & P Patron for about 2 years so I think I know how this and they work.
As I said, their dates guesstimates have never worked out in the past, so I always take any dates they say "that they are aiming for" with lot of salt. Not concerned about if it takes a week or 2 or so more. I do want them to continue this game because it is truly a gem. Agree, today we get a lot wannabes publishing games on Patreon but few are as good as LotV - still today. But I agree, there are lot of milking going on, on Patreon. However, I do not put P&P in that category because even though they do not do monthly or bi-monthly release, we get wall papers, monthly/bi-weekly Patreon updates and when they do deliver a new release, it is really, really good and well worth the wait.

If you want to talk about milking you should look at Gumdrop and the likes - no new version for 1+ year... That's milking.

P&P last release was in Feb so we are still about ~3 months later today. Maybe its in May maybe it's in early June dose not matter that much to me - the most important thing is that they do deliver and that it is good stuff - in my view, so far, they have never failed on quality.

i guess we will see when it comes.

Avi88

May 27, 2019
Does anyone have a save from version 1.1? Right after the castor interview? I can't get passed it... I don't get the job, is told I need more experience and then nothing I can't do anything.

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Somehow they will come up with more excuses until the beginning of June for some more milking :)
It's common practice. Nobody releases update at the end of the month, well, only those that release updates more often, so they really don't care when they release it so much. Deep Sleep does it the same way. He's able to release a an update a month later than his estimated release date and even remove a planned scene from the update. But you should be glad there are those supporters that allow to be milked, otherwise you would have no erotic games to play. :p

goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
It's turning it into a visual novel instead of a rpg... It was done with Anna: Exciting Affection...
Wich is a very similar game to this one, if anyone wanna try it.
A suspiciously similar game if you asked me, especially towards the beginning, a lot of the major plot points are downright identical

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes