Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
Where are we now?

My estimate is 6-7 days, but again I can't promise. Trust me guys, the days are going by like seconds in these final stages, but don't forget that we all have one common goal, to make sure V.1.2 is out as soon as possible!

Thank you very much for your support and patience, our next post will be titled 'V.1.2', and that is when I will share the links with you. Thank you all!

See guys?i told yaaaaa..its P&P,he never let us down,thats why he never promise,he doesnt know when to release,he does this all the time lol.thats why i love P&P,loved this guy so much,oh God...

Reactions: penmaster

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Th

Date.

Ok, we have miscalculated the exact release date, and I am very glad that I didn't promise that we will release the update in mid-May even though I was quite sure we will. The thing is that we are always too eager to give you something as soon as possible so we rush our projected date because we can't wait for you to get your hands on the update so that you can tell us how much you like it. Because nothing brings us more joy than your positive reactions to something that we have done.

Where are we now?

We have practically finished the update. I am almost done writing Fred's scene and I expect to have it translated in a couple of days. Most of the code has been written (a mammoth job because of a huge number of conditional branches and scene outcomes.) and the only thing remaining is to finish writing the final scene and do some fine polishing.

My estimate is 6-7 days, but again I can't promise. Trust me guys, the days are going by like seconds in these final stages, but don't forget that we all have one common goal, to make sure V.1.2 is out as soon as possible!

Thank you very much for your support and patience, our next post will be titled 'V.1.2', and that is when I will share the links with you. Thank you all!

Cheers!
Thanks thanks. I think there is some problem with the website.when ever I start replying to quote. My text is initially split into half. Meaning when I start writing just first two initial characters go above the quote. And then the rest continue below the quote. Anybody else facing similar on phone.?
Thanks thanos

Doomed201020

Apr 19, 2019
I am playing on Android device and I can't leave the library it said ( End of Loving route,please load to slutty save file to continue playing ) can you help me please ?

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Oooohhmmmm!!!.... Patience.... Ooohhhmmmm!!!.... Tai-chi... Patience... Meditation... Ooooohhhmmm!!!... Jing&Jang....
Yoga stretchings... Breath in... Breath out... Shuuuuuuuuuuuu... Inhale... Exhale.... Grrrr!!! No! No... no... Control your self!
Be patient... Be patient... There is no spoon... There is no spoon....... hollyshitmotherfuck..!!... NO!! Keep calm!!
Ok... You can do it, dude... Stabilize your Aura... Ooohhhmmmm!!!... There is little time left, they say... Be patient
Come ooooon, motherfuckers, give me Lily again!!!!... Jesus, dude, keep calm! That way you will only manage to stress your self more and more! ... Ok ... Ok ... Let's go again... OOOHHHMMMMMM!!!!
Sorry, guys... Those were my inner thoughts ... It's just ... I really LOVE Lily and I want to have her back... LOL

FantastiX

Apr 4, 2018
Hello, guys. Just finished a scene of watching cosplay video with Mike in his apartment at night. Came home after that, went to sleep and next day I can't go to Castor because I don't have an outfit for it. So I wonder if this is the end of current content or some kind of a bug?

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Hello, guys. Just finished a scene of watching cosplay video with Mike in his apartment at night. Came home after that, went to sleep and next day I can't go to Castor because I don't have an outfit for it. So I wonder if this is the end of current content or some kind of a bug?
i bet you're playing a good path and i think it is bug, but if you play it on filthy route the scene will continue forward maybe in good path lily is not ready wearing a more revealing shirt

FantastiX

Apr 4, 2018
i bet you're playing a good path and i think it is bug, but if you play it on filthy route the scene will continue forward maybe in good path lily is not ready wearing a more revealing shirt
Kinda good, yes. Was trying not to make a total slut of her. And she got a new blouse/skirt combination on previous day from Nicole and was wearing it during the first dinner with Luke. Seems like it just didn't replace Red Dress in the closet... is there maybe any way to cheat it into the game somehow? Editing save file, for example?

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Kinda good, yes. Was trying not to make a total slut of her. And she got a new blouse/skirt combination on previous day from Nicole and was wearing it during the first dinner with Luke. Seems like it just didn't replace Red Dress in the closet... is there maybe any way to cheat it into the game somehow? Editing save file, for example?
use my save file here i used to play both path

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes