Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Those are some sexy teaser images, hard to not get hard while looking at them.

GrayDay96

Jun 25, 2017
Are you playing on a PC or an android device? PC should work. Here is a save that works for me just before entering the cinema (after finishing the pool scene). Android I am not sure about (have not used it).
I am playing on a PC. Thanks a lot for the save!

Jane Hbk

Apr 20, 2018
Any update on the game progress by the developer?

Release date of V.1.2

Hi guys. As we are coming closer to completing V.1.2 we want to tell you when you can expect it. If I'm not mistaken, we released V.1.1 somewhere around mid-February, which was about two and a half months ago. We strongly believe that we will be able to bring you V.1.2 before the third month expires, which would be a couple of days before the middle of May.

But even though we know that, we can't be 100% sure! Not because we doubt it, but because of our previous experience with release dates and all the bad luck that has followed us whenever we were one hundred percent sure of something!

With all this in mind, I'm not talking about percentage, I just want to say that V.1.2 is coming out in May.
Thank you for your wonderful support, and for motivating us to keep at it!

Cheers!

Reactions: penmaster

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
can someone give here a save where our protagonist is transformed into a hot girl from the little fat one, pls?

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
can someone give here a save where our protagonist is transformed into a hot girl from the little fat one, pls?
Do you mean the flash back to when she was young (in high school)? She is sitting with Nicole in the gym and chatting and she gets this flash back. Is that it?

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
Do you mean the flash back to when she was young (in high school)? She is sitting with Nicole in the gym and chatting and she gets this flash back. Is that it?
Actually i just played the game , i think for first half an hour from starting, but due to her little fat figure(i am not complaining about the game. The game is great) i closed the game.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Actually i just played the game , i think for first half an hour from starting, but due to her little fat figure(i am not complaining about the game. The game is great) i closed the game.
Well the "transformation" is slow (even if there is one) so not a fixed point. And so far mostly clothing. She wears more and more revealing cloths - making her look hotter. So far she does not have a total body transformation, despite her gym visits. However, she looks much better later in the game, so I think there is a gradual slim down going on but very slow.

So if you are looking for a slimmed down Lily that is not happening - yet. However, she is definitely getting hotter and hotter because of the changes in the way she dresses and the 3D model.

i suggest you play and suffer through the first 7 days (I mean she was intentionally dressed in hideous cloths to make her look fat and ugly to make the transformation more extreme), because on day 8 she does her first dress change and it is hot - the wait is worth it. After that she gets gradually more and more options to dress sexier and hotter.

if you do not want to got through the gradual build up the first 7 days, you can use this save from beginning of day 8. You need to first go to massage center and visit Mrs. Clarkson. After that she will go to a bus stop to take the buss and visit Nick - that is when she decides to get a new dress (the first hot one) and the first transformation happens after that it just get better and better.

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
Well the "transformation" is slow (even if there is one) so not a fixed point. And so far mostly clothing. She wears more and more revealing cloths - making her look hotter. So far she does not have a total body transformation, despite her gym visits. However, she looks much better later in the game, so I think there is a gradual slim down going on but very slow.

So if you are looking for a slimmed down Lily that is not happening - yet. However, she is definitely getting hotter and hotter because of the changes in the way she dresses and the 3D model.

i suggest you play and suffer through the first 7 days (I mean she was intentionally dressed in hideous cloths to make her look fat and ugly to make the transformation more extreme), because on day 8 she does her first dress change and it is hot - the wait is worth it. After that she gets gradually more and more options to dress sexier and hotter.

if you do not want to got through the gradual build up the first 7 days, you can use this save from beginning of day 8. You need to first go to massage center and visit Mrs. Clarkson. After that she will go to a bus stop to take the buss and visit Nick - that is when she decides to get a new dress (the first hot one) and the first transformation happens after that it just get better and better.
thanks

StrixAluco

Nov 24, 2018
Hey,
I think i got a little bug.
After you find this vibrator"thing" in Mrs. Clarksons bedroom, i need to serve her some tea. But i cant click on anything inside her flat.
There isnt even this little star that shows you were you should go next. Please help.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Hey,
I think i got a little bug.
After you find this vibrator"thing" in Mrs. Clarksons bedroom, i need to serve her some tea. But i cant click on anything inside her flat.
There isnt even this little star that shows you were you should go next. Please help.
And you are playing on android, right? Because this has been up before. Works in the PC version.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes