Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Is the gallery available already in the beginning or at the end of the game?
No, it's not available from the beginning. I think you need to play through until the end of v1.0 before it's availably (in the right book shelf in her bedroom)

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Latest post on Patron:
It sounds like P and P is expecting to get v1.2 out in May. They are hoping for mid May but could not say for sure...
This is GREAT news!

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Release date of V.1.2

Hi guys. As we are coming closer to completing V.1.2 we want to tell you when you can expect it. If I'm not mistaken, we released V.1.1 somewhere around mid-February, which was about two and a half months ago. We strongly believe that we will be able to bring you V.1.2 before the third month expires, which would be a couple of days before the middle of May.

But even though we know that, we can't be 100% sure! Not because we doubt it, but because of our previous experience with release dates and all the bad luck that has followed us whenever we were one hundred percent sure of something!

With all this in mind, I'm not talking about percentage, I just want to say that V.1.2 is coming out in May.
Thank you for your wonderful support, and for motivating us to keep at it!

Cheers!

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
I cannot see that gallery from the right book shelf.When i enter there i can see alot of ppl with scenes,no gallery...

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I cannot see that gallery from the right book shelf.When i enter there i can see alot of ppl with scenes,no gallery...
That is the "gallery". Click on each person to rerun any scene. all scenes are unlocked also the once you did not trigger during gameplay.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Please help.
When I go to Marcel's house for the second time the game freezes.
What I can do?
View attachment 293144
Since you write "second time" I assume you mean day 12 (Thursday).
Here is a slutty save which works for me just before entering Marcel's house.
Should work with v1.1 just go forward to the door and the scene will start.

To apply the save:
1. Download attached, (file28-Copy.rar)

2. Open windows file explorer.

3. Locate the downloaded file (file28-Copy.rar) and move it into your save directory.
The save directory is a subdirectory to where your game is located. Should be something like:
C:\....\Lily of the Valley V.1.1 (G.R.)\www\save

You will see all your individual save files here + config.rpgsave, global.rpgsave files (do not mess with these last 2)

4. Unrar the file28-Copy.rar file into something like: "file28-Copy.rpgsave"

5. in order for the save to be visible for the game you need to replace an old save (that you no longer need) in this directory. Say you no longer need save2.rpgsave. Delete save2.rpgsave and then rename file28-Copy.rpgsave to save2.rpgsave.

6. Go back to the game. Go to main menu (or just restart it) and load Save 2 (or what ever save you replaced in step 5).

Hope this helps.

GrayDay96

Jun 25, 2017
My game got stuck at day 7.. during the cinema/massage thing....Its just black....any help...or do i need to restart the game

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
My game got stuck at day 7.. during the cinema/massage thing....Its just black....any help...or do i need to restart the game
Are you playing on a PC or an android device? PC should work. Here is a save that works for me just before entering the cinema (after finishing the pool scene). Android I am not sure about (have not used it).

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes