Keller Trac

Feb 26, 2017
Bug with the flyer job. It doesn't allow me to leave because I haven't finished the job but I already cleared it all. Please help.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Bug with the flyer job. It doesn't allow me to leave because I haven't finished the job but I already cleared it all. Please help.
This is a known bug. use the Taxi to escape the eastern suburb map. No point to continue with flyer job anyway after you have seen the fainting/hospital and pool scene (no more content to find).

Bullgano10

Mar 6, 2019
I can feel, update is coming in 3 days !
By the way, come someone give me a good saves after to 17-18th days ?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Might one of the patrons recommend to P & P to convert the image format to webp. This way they could reduce the size of the game a lot, which would reduce the upload and download time too.

P & P should use Sam's webp compressor with a 98% quality ratio.
https://f95zone.to/threads/webpy-ba...ssor-rpa-extractor-included.12477/post-731328

Many other devs like PhillyGames or Motkeyz use this tool for their games to keep the image size as small as possible without loosing quality.

kronusk20

May 11, 2019
Hey,
I think i got a little bug.
After you find this vibrator"thing" in Mrs. Clarksons bedroom, i need to serve her some tea. But i cant click on anything inside her flat.
There isnt even this little star that shows you were you should go next. Please help.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Date.

Ok, we have miscalculated the exact release date, and I am very glad that I didn't promise that we will release the update in mid-May even though I was quite sure we will. The thing is that we are always too eager to give you something as soon as possible so we rush our projected date because we can't wait for you to get your hands on the update so that you can tell us how much you like it. Because nothing brings us more joy than your positive reactions to something that we have done.

Where are we now?

We have practically finished the update. I am almost done writing Fred's scene and I expect to have it translated in a couple of days. Most of the code has been written (a mammoth job because of a huge number of conditional branches and scene outcomes.) and the only thing remaining is to finish writing the final scene and do some fine polishing.

My estimate is 6-7 days, but again I can't promise. Trust me guys, the days are going by like seconds in these final stages, but don't forget that we all have one common goal, to make sure V.1.2 is out as soon as possible!

Thank you very much for your support and patience, our next post will be titled 'V.1.2', and that is when I will share the links with you. Thank you all!

Cheers!

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes