Lavitzz

Apr 19, 2019
Hello i have problem... When lilly have freds birthday dream... Its propably slutty route... And.in the morning she wake up, take red dress automaticly and say "she would buy a new dress" but after that she cant go out or go to the bassement ... With the words "cant go out like this" and " i will be late for work" ... Working in castor now .... Thanks fo response and sorry for my bad launguage

maxzorin

Mar 19, 2019
Does anyone find hidden camera scene in market?I have tried over and over again but did not find it..
sorry my english

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Does anyone find hidden camera scene in market?I have tried over and over again but did not find it..
sorry my english
If you mean the up-skirt video, it's available on day 14 (Saturday) at stamina = 75%. Start the day by paying the bills in the morning (mandatory no choice) and see the Nick scene (where he goes to the park and see the two girls...) after that you get control over Lily and can trigger the up-skirt scene.
You first need to go and speak to the man that sit on a bench in the park northwest of the hospital: Basically walk from the diner (where she usually work but not today as it is Saturday) and then straight east.
See the man sitting on a bench in the hospital park next to the fence. Approach the fence and talk to him for a side quest. He wants you to bring him some Blackberry wine.
You can get the wine at the closer market or at the one to the east (below the metro exit and east of Castor building).
Choose the one to the east to trigger the up-skirt cam scene.
If you do the closer market, then you will NOT get the up-skirt scene.
After the scene go to the old man to finish the quest.

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
I have not played this game in a while and just came back can someone tell me how to turn off the lily walking animation

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I have not played this game in a while and just came back can someone tell me how to turn off the lily walking animation
Press and hold the <shift> key for about a second (until it is turned off when you walk - try it again if it does not work the first time)
Also, you can press <Q> to toggle on/off the stats bar at the top if that disappears somehow (happened to me and took me a while to figure out how to get it back).

Reactions: Lord Levi

maxzorin

Mar 19, 2019
If you mean the up-skirt video, it's available on day 14 (Saturday) at stamina = 75%. Start the day by paying the bills in the morning (mandatory no choice) and see the Nick scene (where he goes to the park and see the two girls...) after that you get control over Lily and can trigger the up-skirt scene.
You first need to go and speak to the man that sit on a bench in the park northwest of the hospital: Basically walk from the diner (where she usually work but not today as it is Saturday) and then straight east.
See the man sitting on a bench in the hospital park next to the fence. Approach the fence and talk to him for a side quest. He wants you to bring him some Blackberry wine.
You can get the wine at the closer market or at the one to the east (below the metro exit and east of Castor building).
Choose the one to the east to trigger the up-skirt cam scene.
If you do the closer market, then you will NOT get the up-skirt scene.
After the scene go to the old man to finish the quest.
Yeaaah..finally i found it,thanks broo..

Reactions: ubermak

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Hello i have problem... When lilly have freds birthday dream... Its propably slutty route... And.in the morning she wake up, take red dress automaticly and say "she would buy a new dress" but after that she cant go out or go to the bassement ... With the words "cant go out like this" and " i will be late for work" ... Working in castor now .... Thanks fo response and sorry for my bad launguage
I'm wondering the same thing myself. After the gangbang dream she can't leave the house and she can't go downstairs.

EDIT: I was able to find the answer. After she takes a shower, the night before, don't have her go to bed naked.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes