lorenzovalla

Jul 21, 2017
Guys, anyone know where is the gallery scene? I can't find it anywere
Edit: I used saves and i can't still find it in the bedroom

Last edited:

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
Agree, what we do not need is a renpy remake project that takes months, so we delay the real game progression. So NO.

if they would start something new they could consider it but not now with LotV.
A renpy rework can be done by someone else like the guy who's making Renpy Remake about DeepSleep's game. :)

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
A renpy rework can be done by someone else like the guy who's making Renpy Remake about DeepSleep's game. :)
Unfortunately not easily though. I looked into it myself months ago, but it not as easy as some other games. Probably someone more skilled than me have better luck.

ggthx

Jul 27, 2017
Unfortunately not easily though. I looked into it myself months ago, but it not as easy as some other games. Probably someone more skilled than me have better luck.
What? Nonsense, can be made into ren'py if they wanted to or someone else takes the mantle, like has been mentioned before, it already has been done by people with similar games to P&P's. Deepsleep is one that comes to mind that is very much on par with LoTV, also would probably garner more interest in the game, since P&P's drop off of subs...

Reactions: JonSnow4Life

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
What? Nonsense, can be made into ren'py if they wanted to or someone else takes the mantle, like has been mentioned before, it already has been done by people with similar games to P&P's. Deepsleep is one that comes to mind that is very much on par with LoTV, also would probably garner more interest in the game, since P&P's drop off of subs...
Well if you know this so well, why don't you do it then.
For the record, there is a thread over here https://f95zone.to/threads/rpgm2renpy-a-rpgmaker-emulator-in-renpy.19426/ with people who actually know what they are talking about and do actually conversions.
Their comments on why LotV have some challenges were is summary: Image aspect ratio is wrong, infinite loop after intro sequence
So no, not as simple as some other games where the conversion can be automated.
But good luck trying.

Last edited:

ggthx

Jul 27, 2017
Well if you know this so well, why don't you do it then.
For the record, there is a thread over here https://f95zone.to/threads/rpgm2renpy-a-rpgmaker-emulator-in-renpy.19426/ with people who actually know what they are talking about and do actually conversions.
Their comments on why LotV have some challenges were is summary: Image aspect ratio is wrong, infinite loop after intro sequence
So no, not as simple as some other games where the conversion can be automated.
But good luck trying.
First slow your role. Next, people have already done it with other games that are a lot longer in length then LoTV. Being on these forums for while now I have seen that more people then not support Ren'Py then RPGM which was intended for...you know...actual RPG games. For the most part these games are nothing more then "Visual Interactive Stories/Novels", I am not trying to downplay what some of these developers go through, but if more people are interested in playing the game through ren'py then it's logical to think that you'd get more support for said game.

Also I have a career job, so no, I have no desire to create such a "game". However I do know of one person on these very forums that has done just that, made his own game called "Jessica O’Neil - Hard News". Pretty sure he was a supporter of P&P back in the day but also grew frustrated with the delays/excuses and decided to make his own game ( which is quite good might I add..). All in all P&P could let someone else like the other games work on the Ren'Py version while they continued to work on RPGM. More options for potential supporter's is never a bad thing.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
First slow your role. Next, people have already done it with other games that are a lot longer in length then LoTV. Being on these forums for while now I have seen that more people then not support Ren'Py then RPGM which was intended for...you know...actual RPG games. For the most part these games are nothing more then "Visual Interactive Stories/Novels", I am not trying to downplay what some of these developers go through, but if more people are interested in playing the game through ren'py then it's logical to think that you'd get more support for said game.

Also I have a career job, so no, I have no desire to create such a "game". However I do know of one person on these very forums that has done just that, made his own game called "Jessica O’Neil - Hard News". Pretty sure he was a supporter of P&P back in the day but also grew frustrated with the delays/excuses and decided to make his own game ( which is quite good might I add..). All in all P&P could let someone else like the other games work on the Ren'Py version while they continued to work on RPGM. More options for potential supporter's is never a bad thing.
You just supported my original point that it is not a straight forward conversion but you need real skills, time and do actual real work - if not you could just do it yourself in hours.
Again, for the record, I know because, as I wrote, I tried using the tools in the thread I quoted above, but got stuck almost immediately and then the real work start analyzing what's wrong. If you read the tread i quoted, there are a multitude of potential issues depending on what plugins or what not the game is using. I also did not have the time (work) to spend figuring out what's wrong in the conversion and what to do about it. You could ask your friend to see if he is willing, able and have the time to make the conversion though.

Last edited:
Reactions: pokey69

ggthx

Jul 27, 2017
*Snipped* You could ask your friend to see if he is willing, able and have the time to make the conversion though.
Where did I state he was my friend? I clearly said that I know of one person that did though. As for the rest of the comment I care not, I already stated why, please do try to keep up. Also it's interesting how some of you keep tap dancing around the fact if a poll was taken I'd be willing to bet more people would vote in favor of Ren'Py vs RPGM.

But whatever, this is all trivial. Now Carry on...

Last edited:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Where did I state he was my friend? I clearly said that I know of one person that did though. As for the rest of the comment I care not, I already stated why, please do try to keep up. Also it's interesting how some of you keep tap dancing around the fact if a poll was taken I'd be willing to bet more people would vote in favor of Ren'Py vs RPGM.

But whatever, this is all trivial. Now Carry on...
You clearly have difficulties arguing your case not addressing the core issues, lacking both in facts and knowledge, resorting to deflections to get the last word. This is pointless and we're done.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
In a few hours P & P will look at their patreon account and if they see that there are not many people paying this month, they will release the update to justify paying June. But if they see that more or less pay the same people that in May may delay a few more days the new update

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes