class0917

Jan 18, 2018
Is there any update patch for this game or is it wrong what's written on the first page?? 6GB is to big for me!!

Elsman

Jan 12, 2019
Question real quick. Which one do I need to download? Parts 1 & 2 or the download above it? Or all three?

ubermak

Aug 6, 2018
Question real quick. Which one do I need to download? Parts 1 & 2 or the download above it? Or all three?
No need to get all three.. its either the single file (above), or parts 1 and 2 and then you extract them starting with 1

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game and is unsupported by the developer.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Lily of the Valley [v1.2] [P and P] - Original Size: 6.05GB

Download Win (487MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game and is unsupported by the developer.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Lily of the Valley [v1.2] [P and P] - Original Size: 6.05GB

Download Win (487MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
''sometimes can break a game''. What it means, dude? :) I never have a problems with your crunched versions because your work is always of good quality)))

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
SO... after reading back to Page 331. I hope the guy had insurance to cover his injury. AND NOT one person can give any clue of what the HECK the UPDATE consists of! Yeah No CHANGE LOG.. Besides NO FRED lol :unsure: :rolleyes:

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes