Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
I have to ask again.
Is there any update patch for this game or is it wrong what's written on the first page??

One more thing, how can this game have the size of 6GB when a game such as "Being A DIK", the best graphic ever, only uses 2.3GB??
Download the cruched version,it's only 480 MB or something.

Everyone has their own opinions about "the best graphic", but my personal thoughts,is that LotV has great models,awesome animations,very nice rendered,attention to detail,excellent script(out of all the games that I've played here,this is by far the best IMO), a shitload of content if you are a first time player, etc.

Lucky Mark has excellent renders,in some regards,way better than here or other games,but the animations are not the same as this one, also it's close to 8 GB now.Imagine next update :eek::ROFLMAO:

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
Download the cruched version,it's only 480 MB or something.

Everyone has their own opinions about "the best graphic", but my personal thoughts,is that LotV has great models,awesome animations,very nice rendered,attention to detail,excellent script(out of all the games that I've played here,this is by far the best IMO), a shitload of content if you are a first time player, etc.

Lucky Mark has excellent renders,in some regards,way better than here or other games,but the animations are not the same as this one, also it's close to 8 GB now.Imagine next update:ROFLMAO:
Thanks
Just a hint if you haven't played
"Being A DIK", "Timestamps" or "The Adventurous Couple" then do so.
The most realistic games out there. Sometimes you will wonder if it's real not animated and as a bonus they don't uses the awful RPGM system. I don't want to run around with a small pixlated person on a map like it was on the 90's

Reactions: ubermak

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Gallery room not up to date? I got the new scenes played, but when entry the gallery they are not there for replay.

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Ok, I think these are the new sex scenes in the game:

1) Library boy scene - to trigger this you need to get to a point where your need to study more...
2) Butt "plugging" with Lola (if you choose to let Lola help Lily...)
3) Butt "plugging" at the hotel (If you didn't let Lola help Lily)
3) Working as maid at the hotel (2 branches)
Not finished yet:
4) Getting "help" from Fred
Spoiler:
The Fred scene images are rendered and included in the packaging - you just need to decrypt them BUT they are not enabled by code and you cannot trigger them by playing. I would suggest you wait for the Fred update and do NOT decrypt the images - you will be spoiling the fun. It will be a great scene judging from the images - hehe, so do yourself a favor, resist and do NOT decrypt the scene

There are a few non sex scenes as well to build up before the sex scenes but they will come naturally when you play.
....can some1 decrypt that and post them?

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
A little bit less chubby and younger and i would have given this game a try. I love female protagonist games, but this one is really not my type. It looks like im playing a unfit housewife. Just nope.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
A little bit less chubby and younger and i would have given this game a try. I love female protagonist games, but this one is really not my type. It looks like im playing a unfit housewife. Just nope.
don't think they will change her look, as it will piss off a lot of his existing fans.

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
Believe me, the main protagonist's looks is the last problem this game has.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Yes. You get all the meat AND potatoes with Lily. Yum Yum!

Reactions: rKnight
4.30 star(s) 51 Votes