May 16, 2017
I liked the update, but, the library boy scene could be sooo much better. It was just a close in the parts and that's it... i got a little disappointed because all the rest in this route the creator did well.

Reactions: omarsayed

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
I liked the update, but, the library boy scene could be sooo much better. It was just a close in the parts and that's it... i got a little disappointed because all the rest in this route the creator did well.
i think he said somewhere that the library rout is not gona be finished this update they still have more for the boy :)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Must say... when our beloved Mrs. Lily took out that A-hook OMFFFFG YES PLEASE
(I think she would be doing great tied up with some stockings/latex stockings. Something for the boss at Castor maybe since he was the guy that bought those picture from the other guy)

Reactions: omarsayed

fukudamayuko

Feb 20, 2019
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game and is unsupported by the developer.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Lily of the Valley [v1.2] [P and P] - Original Size: 6.05GB

Download Win (487MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks for the compressed version:D

Reactions: bas

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
All that time for an unfinished update, taking the piss much? If you're going to release it, at least make sure it's decent.
Love this game but like with many others, I will wait afor future updates, this isn't worth spending time in.
This is cash grabbing to be fair. Just enough content to fool the people pledging.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I like this game and I LOVE Lily, but what I still don't like is the lack of a quest log or sth. Since after having completed v1.0 and left Lily in the middle of the city, upon loading the game again now, there is no clue where to go.

Glad at least there is the gallery now, where all scenes whether played or not, can be seen.

Reactions: penmaster

Féanorian

Dec 29, 2017
I like this game and I LOVE Lily, but what I still don't like is the lack of a quest log or sth. Since after having completed v1.0 and left Lily in the middle of the city, upon loading the game again now, there is no clue where to go.

Glad at least there is the gallery now, where all scenes whether played or not, can be seen.
There is a quest log in the game. You can press W or the page down button and you can access a phone thats telling you things to do under the Note option.

Reactions: googunogu

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
There is a quest log in the game. You can press W or the page down button and you can access a phone thats telling you things to do under the Note option.
EPPVY.png
Why didn't someone tell me! LMAO!

I honestly didn't remember the phone at all, considering I'm used to see the log in RPGM games in the menu when pressing Escape, or seeing a phone icon somewhere on the screen to remind me it's there :p

Reactions: AnonF21

xufu1994

Mar 26, 2019
Why is my intelligence up to 60%, my boss still hasn't called me, and I still can't trigger the next episode

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Does anyone have old saves (do they even work)? I played this game a while ago but deleted the saves, don't want to do the beginning all over again

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes