UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Can someone tell me how I open Lily's fu#$ing mobile phone!!!!?????
I haven't played for a while so I have forgotten what key I used...........

adsl2009

Mar 30, 2018
Hello i just stucked in a place where Lily distributed all the leaflets but still says there are still unfinnished work.please check it

Open file 3 in my save

please help

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Hello i just stucked in a place where Lily distributed all the leaflets but still says there are still unfinnished work.please check it

Open file 3 in my save

please help
it's a known bug! You are stuck in the eastern suburb map now. Try to use the cab to escape. it worked in previous release. But i am not sure it still works in 1.2. If not you need to replay with an earlier save and avoid handing out more leaflets again. There is no new content in leaflet content anyway. After you have done the pool scene and fainting/hospital scene there is nothing more to do with handing out leaflets. So just do not do any more of those leaflet jobs.

Reactions: adsl2009

adsl2009

Mar 30, 2018
it's a known bug! You are stuck in the eastern suburb map now. Try to use the cab to escape. it worked in previous release. But i am not sure it still works in 1.2. If not you need to replay with an earlier save and avoid handing out more leaflets again. There is no new content in leaflet content anyway. After you have done the pool scene and fainting/hospital scene there is nothing more to do with handing out leaflets. So just do not do any more of those leaflet jobs.
no.van't use cab.still getting that message.looks like i have to play from previous save

zellected

Oct 25, 2017
This is one of my favorite games with great CGs... I'm new to this area and all, for educational purpose, I wonder what programs P and P use to make the CGs? My mind always blown away by 3D games like this because it's just not my area of expertise so I guess I'm amazed by it easily.. if anyone knows the answer, please give me few insights ~ Thank you and nice game!

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
This is one of my favorite games with great CGs... I'm new to this area and all, for educational purpose, I wonder what programs P and P use to make the CGs? My mind always blown away by 3D games like this because it's just not my area of expertise so I guess I'm amazed by it easily.. if anyone knows the answer, please give me few insights ~ Thank you and nice game!
DAZ

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
no.van't use cab.still getting that message.looks like i have to play from previous save
yeah thats what I thought . i think i tried using the cab in 1.2 and it no longer worked to escape. So, yeah just do not hand out leaflets when done with them pool and hospital scenes.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes