Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Or use these.The first 3 are from the last 3 scenes in the update.The rest are before almost all the scenes in the game.

Reactions: samdilli

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Really? three months and a half for this?. Following this, if we take together the updates of one year we can get one real update

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
So, just started playing this.
Got to a point where Lily wakes up and says she should "see the doctor" about something.
No mention of where this doctor is or how to get there. I've tried following all the roads leading out of the main map, all cars and doors on the main map and nothing happens. I tried all this in both casual and blue dress outfits. No map transitions and the game freezes when I enter the store where Lily works.
Thoughts?

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Got to a point where Lily wakes up and says she should "see the doctor" about something.
No mention of where this doctor is or how to get there. I've tried following all the roads leading out of the main map, all cars and doors on the main map and nothing happens. I tried all this in both casual and blue dress outfits. No map transitions and the game freezes when I enter the store where Lily works.
Thoughts?
Did you check the actual map in the walkthrough?
Also,did you check the hospital?

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Did you check the actual map in the walkthrough?
Also,did you check the hospital?
Can't get to any other map, that's the problem.
I can access Lilys home and work, but the game freezes if I enter her work place.
None of the taxis or roads out of the "start" map work.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Thoughts?
Wait for others to see if they are having the SAme. Problem. If they are having Its A bug.

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Wait for others to see if they are having the SAme. Problem. If they are having Its A bug.
Replayed the whole thing up to the same point.
This time I got the first gym scene which apparently did not trigger last time either and the map transitions now work.
No idea what went wrong here o_O

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Imagine my surprise when I rushed in,head first,didn't saw the comment about the hand,cuz it was locked,pledged 15$,saw the comment,not only was it not complete,just contained 2-3 scenes that I managed to get through in roughly 15 min of speed reading.I stopped my 15$ pledge soon after that.I felt a little bit cheated,altough I will give them that the game is still awesome and I had a lot of fun playing it,with a good amount of laughs,even in this one,the "Show him the way" option let out a few chuckles.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Imagine my surprise when I rushed in,head first,didn't saw the comment about the hand,cuz it was locked,pledged 15$,saw the comment,not only was it not complete,just contained 2-3 scenes that I managed to get through in roughly 15 min of speed reading.I stopped my 15$ pledge soon after that.I felt a little bit cheated,altough I will give them that the game is still awesome and I had a lot of fun playing it,with a good amount of laughs,even in this one,the "Show him the way" option let out a few chuckles.
it was such hilarious scene especially the gay part he talk about :D:D
i know the updat is short but it so fukin good with the fred scene also coming
the thing about pandp is they are alittle lazzy but they create such naughty and sexy scenes not just about the sex the setup itself so hot thats why lily is my fav game here:)

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
Waited for a long time and only two scenes.

I was expecting at least 5 scenes. Anyways Still love Lily and cuz i don't pay so I'm not complaining, just feel sorry for the ones who do. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are you serious? 2 scenes? That's it?

So... anyway... I'm quite confused regarding scenes...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The lack of information on what to do next in this game is unparalleled... You go for months without an update and these guys don't even bother to get you a hint on what you have to do next to proceed in the story when you restart the game...

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes