Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Ok, I think these are the new sex scenes in the game:

1) Library boy scene - to trigger this you need to get to a point where your need to study more...
2) Butt "plugging" with Lola (if you choose to let Lola help Lily...)
3) Butt "plugging" at the hotel (If you didn't let Lola help Lily)
3) Working as maid at the hotel (2 branches)
Not finished yet:
4) Getting "help" from Fred
Spoiler:
The Fred scene images are rendered and included in the packaging - you just need to decrypt them BUT they are not enabled by code and you cannot trigger them by playing. I would suggest you wait for the Fred update and do NOT decrypt the images - you will be spoiling the fun. It will be a great scene judging from the images - hehe, so do yourself a favor, resist and do NOT decrypt the scene

There are a few non sex scenes as well to build up before the sex scenes but they will come naturally when you play.

Last edited:

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
i just did those scenes... nice. but... THATS IT FOR THE WHOLE UPDATE????? 7GB??? :mad:
tuesday got her back from work and nothing to do even to pass time? oooh flowers...
does anybody know if theres more scenes after? or just those the other guy mentioned???

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
how do you go to sleep anymore lol cant get rid of the last 25% since the husband is watching tv

$Natalia$

Jul 19, 2017
thanks
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game and is unsupported by the developer.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Lily of the Valley [v1.2] [P and P] - Original Size: 6.05GB

Download Win (487MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks for the compressed version

Reactions: bas

MBIK

Jul 30, 2018
One big question came to my mind. Why P And P don't expand their group?
If it's because of money, I think if they expand it they will publish more updates sooner and people will become their Patreon more. (get attention, get more money) Plus working is going to become easier for them because they can delegate.
One reason their Patreon is not that much of a deal is that their updates lack lots of content + they usually come pretty much late.
I know 300 renders can seem a lot but to be honest, the events are not much. If you are a gamer you can play it very fast. And after it's finished you say "shit I have to wait 3 or 4 months again to get 3 or 4 more events."
I don't know man. To me, it seems weird unless they are just doing it for fun.

Finkey

Sep 3, 2017
Ok, I'm stuck on Saturday. I think my last save is from version 1.0 or so, but there's virtually nothing I can do to advance time on Saturdays... any advice?

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
if these guys start making updates every 1.5 or 2 months they will take a lot of money.. the game is one of the greatest 3d adult games ever.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
So there is no changelog, but by reading the comments basically there are 3-4 new scenes in the update. So I should download a 6+ gb game that will take me 7-8 hours to download and then play everything from the beginning with all taht walking that rpgmaker has to get to those couple of scenes, that is definitely not worth it, even for sexy bitch like Lily. Will wait for the final product if it ever happens.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
So there is no changelog, but by reading the comments basically there are 3-4 new scenes in the update. So I should download a 6+ gb game that will take me 7-8 hours to download and then play everything from the beginning with all taht walking that rpgmaker has to get to those couple of scenes, that is definitely not worth it, even for sexy bitch like Lily. Will wait for the final product if it ever happens.
You can load crunched version :)

goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
Damn, I was hoping the gallery room would show us the actual decisions we made throughout the save cause honestly I don't really remember what I went since it's been so long in the making

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
ok so I got the hotel scene and the library scene .....is there anything else ..or that is it ?? anyone

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
I have to ask again.
Is there any update patch for this game or is it wrong what's written on the first page??

One more thing, how can this game have the size of 6GB when a game such as "Being A DIK", the best graphic ever, only uses 2.3GB??

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes