the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lily of the Valley v1.2 Fredless.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
updated: 09.06.2019

Last edited:

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
can any kind soul tell us what pandp said is it the new fred update plz?

Féanorian

Dec 29, 2017
Why He? Don't you get tired of seeing Lily with this old fart always? I hope some stranger, maybe a black man, or a kid or some old pervert grandpa
If Lily suddenly started to fuck every stranger she comes in contact with this game would be dead to me.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
After installing the latest update for android version of this game. The game progress has been automatically erased. Can somebody please help me with the saves starting from the new version. I really don't want to start over again.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
After installing the latest update for android version of this game. The game progress has been automatically erased. Can somebody please help me with the saves starting from the new version. I really don't want to start over again.
just put the save files in the correct folder (app-id/files/save).
and a tip for the future when playing RPG Maker MV games, change any of the options to create/update a config.rpgsave. now you know exactly where the game expects your save files.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
just put the save files in the correct folder (app-id/files/save).
and a tip for the future when playing RPG Maker MV games, change any of the options to create/update a config.rpgsave. now you know exactly where the game expects your save files.
Tried to actually copy and paste. Should copy saves. Along with global rpg? Save.?

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Tried to actually copy and paste. Should copy saves. Along with global rpg? Save.?
i've just updated the apk, to make sure, not to tell nonsense here.
the files for this port are to be found in your internal memory and there in Android/data/org.lilyvalley.the66/files/save.
the RPG Maker MV save/load system always follows these naming rules:
  • config.rpgsave - here are your game preferences stored
  • global.rpgsave - index file for your save files (needed to use the save files)
  • file1..n.rpgsave - the actual save files
if you want to copy/paste saves files, always copy also the index file (global.rpgsave) or create entries for the files, you want to copy, by saving in the corresponding save slots within the game and copy your saves afterwards.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Hi so tried to played the new update on android. Anybody has a working save. Nothing works from my old saves. The last thing happens in Saturday lily swimming pool event where if you put casual clothes and go to the pool you can't get response from the pool house.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
these are the saves provided by the dev in the pc release.

Reactions: penmaster
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes