N.T.R.

May 21, 2019
Does anyone one have a save starting around 0.8, with a full whore route? My game broke so I don't get the call from the boss :(

N.T.R.

May 21, 2019
I also tried a save that I found in this thread but I couldn't progress Mike or Fred's story lines with it...

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Th
i've just updated the apk, to make sure, not to tell nonsense here.
the files for this port are to be found in your internal memory and there in Android/data/org.lilyvalley.the66/files/save.
the RPG Maker MV save/load system always follows these naming rules:
  • config.rpgsave - here are your game preferences stored
  • global.rpgsave - index file for your save files (needed to use the save files)
  • file1..n.rpgsave - the actual save files
if you want to copy/paste saves files, always copy also the index file (global.rpgsave) or create entries for the files, you want to copy, by saving in the corresponding save slots within the game and copy your saves afterwards.
I
does anyone have android saves?
waiting for em too. Because like last time I think it's bugged. Because events still don't trigger. So let's better try and hope some ody post a the latest saves.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
1. dl the current apk.
2. put the files to Android/data/org.lilyvalley.the66/files/save.
i just tested it and can see previous save files and am able to use them.
don't blame me for events not triggering, my only changes to the map scripts are the added buttons and the ability to use a touch screen instead of the keyboard.

Reactions: clur1t and Valronn

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Thank you for giving us the instructions for recovering our saves in a way that even my noob brain can understand, all my saves are working! You da man :)
1. dl the current apk.
don't blame me for events not triggering, my only changes to the map scripts are the added buttons and the ability to use a touch screen instead of the keyboard.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
N
1. dl the current apk.
NOt blaming you my friend. You are doing a great job by porting them.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
so did he said something about fred scene?
If you with "he" mean P then the only thing P has said, so far, is that because of his hand injury he is now on sick leave and has more time to work on the game.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
If you with "he" mean P then the only thing P has said, so far, is that because of his hand injury he is now on sick leave and has more time to work on the game.
They posted a new post after this update can you tell us about it plz is it the Fred version??

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
He said he had more time ro work on the game? Lol i bet we will see fred scene in one month or even 2 together qith another 1 or 2 small events and released as a new update.. meaning he didnt had finishrd the fred scene at all before that...

logdog

Jun 10, 2019
[QUOTE = "terrashock, post: 2011834, member: 95506"]
Кто-нибудь получил спасение перед субботней сценой у бассейна? Я не могу вызвать это
[/ QUOTE] what kind of rescue near the pool ?

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
He said he had more time ro work on the game? Lol i bet we will see fred scene in one month or even 2 together qith another 1 or 2 small events and released as a new update.. meaning he didnt had finishrd the fred scene at all before that...
If you decrypt the v1.2, you will see that the Fred scene is rendered very far (not sure any images are missing), so yes they did work on it, but from what I can tell did not complete the coding and text.

Reactions: omarsayed

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
If you decrypt the v1.2, you will see that the Fred scene is rendered very far (not sure any images are missing), so yes they did work on it, but from what I can tell did not complete the coding and text.
Even better then that means theres no reason to delay it for 1 month

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes