k3im0

Donor
Sep 8, 2016
If you decrypt the v1.2, you will see that the Fred scene is rendered very far (not sure any images are missing), so yes they did work on it, but from what I can tell did not complete the coding and text.
I beg to differ. There are no images why Lily is wearing what she is wearing and all the in between images are missing. And why would Fred be suddenly there where he is, wearing what he is wearing. Or rather, what he is not wearing. I would say a whole lot of images are missing.
And with that i mean: patience. It will be done when its done, but i wouldn't act like it was completely done weeks ago. Since that's just wrong information.

Last edited:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I beg to differ. There are no images why Lily is wearing what she is wearing and all the in between images are missing. And why would Fred be suddenly there where he is, wearing what he is wearing. Or rather, what he is not wearing. I would say a whole lot of images are missing.
And with that i mean: patience. It will be done when its done, but i wouldn't act like it was completely done weeks ago. Since that's just wrong information.
I think we are saying the same thing. I went back and looked at the images. There are 48 images in the Fred scene already in the 1.2 build that are not enabled by code (and that have no text). And I agree there are a few images (+ text) that should be inserted before and after the sex scene for it to make sense. So, there is work needed but there is also some work done (I count at least 48 images). Also, I agree with patience, patience.

Last edited:
Reactions: k3im0

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
If Lily suddenly started to fuck every stranger she comes in contact with this game would be dead to me.
for example in this update fucks with a stranger. I do not understand why she does it, but that's how it is And the library scene also seems a bit forced. This update seems done with haste and very poor animations. I repeat, it seems that he was doing nothing until the last moment and they did something to pass the hurry

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
This game has a pretty silly story for a long time. Lily goes for complete innocent to bimbo and back way too often. Everything always seemed pretty forced, but the above average renders made the game ok. Now it's simply becoming nonsense... I gotta be honest, I was able to get the scene in the library but nothing in the office... Maybe I should kept going in for a few more in game days but it simply became stupid for me all this back and forth with nothing really to do.

Andre13

May 13, 2017
Does anyone have this games signature , just want to put on my profile, i looked around, but couldn't find it.

fapmaster556

Jan 14, 2018
Just a question guys, back a few months ago I played this game till a couple of days in game. I want to get back at it but I really want to know if the Protagonist Lily ever gets a thinner waist line. I remember going to the gym but it did not seem to have a visible effect. Now I want to know this because I find Lilys proportions abit of turn off but I love the corruption aspect, if there is a visible change i'd like to give the game another go. Thanks for answering my query in advance, just want to know the answer according to my personal tastes.

Reactions: ziyad and penmaster

ziyad

May 30, 2017
Just a question guys, back a few months ago I played this game till a couple of days in game. I want to get back at it but I really want to know if the Protagonist Lily ever gets a thinner waist line. I remember going to the gym but it did not seem to have a visible effect. Now I want to know this because I find Lilys proportions abit of turn off but I love the corruption aspect, if there is a visible change i'd like to give the game another go. Thanks for answering my query in advance, just want to know the answer according to my personal tastes.
It’s Still the same

Reactions: fapmaster556

goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
Lily used to be pretty fit but then they changed the aspect ratio of the game and now everyone looks stretched out (or maybe everyone was squished before that update but she looked WAY better either way, in my opinion of course)

Reactions: fapmaster556

Andre13

May 13, 2017
Lily used to be pretty fit but then they changed the aspect ratio of the game and now everyone looks stretched out (or maybe everyone was squished before that update but she looked WAY better either way, in my opinion of course)
And while playing the game, she gets hotter :D

EnnoHeifT

Feb 11, 2018
I Would love to see Lily became A mother. shota festish...Young Vs Old.....teach her son about adult stuff....try to be a good mom/wife or a lustful woman...bla bla.

Reactions: otakudes

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
Why is it called Fredless version? Fred is already there from the beginning of this game... Did I miss something?

Andre13

May 13, 2017
I Would love to see Lily became A mother. shota festish...Young Vs Old.....teach her son about adult stuff....try to be a good mom/wife or a lustful woman...bla bla.
yeah, good thing the devs hopefully will give me options to avoid that kind of storyline...

Reactions: googunogu

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
What mom ?! They are three scenes did not have time to do. You don't want us to see the end? Play ''Wife and Mother'' it's all for you.:whistle:

Reactions: Ahjgfg
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes