Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
bro i love this game, its my favorite one but....its so linear....if the autor put in game events on free roam (i mean like make her stripper, making her lewd things etc etc but here nothing its replayable and there's no free roam content at all) without touch the main plot will be awesome, but like this for me its Little empty, and he have lot of power to get from it, i just can say i love this game xD Lily <3 <3 <3

Andre13

May 13, 2017
bro i love this game, its my favorite one but....its so linear....if the autor put in game events on free roam (i mean like make her stripper, making her lewd things etc etc but here nothing its replayable and there's no free roam content at all) without touch the main plot will be awesome, but like this for me its Little empty, and he have lot of power to get from it, i just can say i love this game xD Lily <3 <3 <3
I see your point, like sometimes you have to waste stamina, either do gardening or drink at a bar. That time could be filled with something replayable, like visit Dr Adam, have some fun withethe Library kid,see Giancarlo, something more at the gym, etc...
but otherwise one of the best games out there..

Reactions: Jhony234

Baltika

Jun 23, 2019
Hello everyone, I play on version 0.92, I went to the office, there I went to get a job as a secretary, there Lola let me go ahead, and so, but they wrote to me to continue, I need to download "file 14" Help me, please

goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
Hello everyone, I play on version 0.92, I went to the office, there I went to get a job as a secretary, there Lola let me go ahead, and so, but they wrote to me to continue, I need to download "file 14" Help me, please
Why not just play the newest version?

FUM310

May 20, 2018
these are the saves provided by the dev in the pc release.
we hey lord66 I just wondering is it still bugging in lily of the valley? because the last time I play it it always sasy "error can't read the data" even after two update so yeah just asking

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
we hey lord66 I just wondering is it still bugging in lily of the valley? because the last time I play it it always sasy "error can't read the data" even after two update so yeah just asking
both pc saves and ofc the android saves are playable.

toxiccrackle

Jun 16, 2018
Recently started playing this and so far it's great, only complaint so far is that there's no ring on her wedding finger, would make the scenes hotter in my opinion if there was a ring on the finger and that would've made more potentially erotic dialogue and thoughts when others and herself noticed the ring while doing stuff. just my opinion though

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Recently started playing this and so far it's great, only complaint so far is that there's no ring on her wedding finger, would make the scenes hotter in my opinion if there was a ring on the finger and that would've made more potentially erotic dialogue and thoughts when others and herself noticed the ring while doing stuff. just my opinion though
I agree that it would be a very arousing scenario. Sadly, I don't know of any game that explores it.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Recently started playing this and so far it's great, only complaint so far is that there's no ring on her wedding finger...
I agree that it would be a very arousing scenario. Sadly, I don't know of any game that explores it.
I brought that up way back when they first released LotV, but never got anywhere with it. There could be so much
more sexual drama added to the game, just by that one tiny piece of jewelry. I have seen these kind of games with the wife wearing a ring, but it's very rare.

Reactions: rKnight

Andre13

May 13, 2017
I brought that up way back when they first released LotV, but never got anywhere with it. There could be so much
more sexual drama added to the game, just by that one tiny piece of jewelry. I have seen these kind of games with the wife wearing a ring, but it's very rare.
That could be a nice touch to it, and as you said add something to the story,,,

Reactions: torkenstiem

san4ez39

Aug 30, 2017
So when the Fred update coming up...
I think even almighty does not have answer to this question.. just frustrating actually. I know i do not pay them or anything and should be happy just to play this game. But, seriously, this is just not as it should have been in all areas from the dev side.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes